PDA

View Full Version : What's this in the character status?

SpishackCola
Nov 5, 2006, 04:24 AM
What is the meaning (if there is one) to the title(?) that is inbetween your class and HP in the status menu? I know when you make a new character nothing is there initially and I have no idea when mine appeared.
Also, anybody actually catch when it was added to their status menu?

SpishackCola
Nov 5, 2006, 04:30 AM
I'll get a screen up after I get up (before noon hopefully) since it'll pinpoint exactly what I'm talking about.

Typhoeus
Nov 5, 2006, 04:42 AM
Do you play offline or online (I haven't played offline)? That space is empty for me online, and I'm level 42, beaten many missions on many diffuculty levels, and have acquired no "title". So I dunno =/

SpishackCola
Nov 5, 2006, 12:44 PM
So far I have only played online. My other character (level 5) has that spot blank inbetween the class and HP blank as well.

Here's a screen to show exactly what I'm talking about.
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m125/SpishackCola/PSU/wthtitle.jpg

Anyone else have this one or a different one in its place?

DMC_Dante
Nov 5, 2006, 12:53 PM
Yeah mine says Adaka Val and I'm a male beast hunter, if that has anything to do with it

Pengfishh
Nov 5, 2006, 12:55 PM
It's your nanoblast name, depends on the tattoo you got.

DMC_Dante
Nov 5, 2006, 12:59 PM
Hahahah damn man thats right, it's been so long since I got it I completely forgot the name of it. Welp that was dumb of me to not catch on. Good eye mon ami

SpishackCola
Nov 5, 2006, 01:03 PM
Oh that's what it is lol. Like Dante its been so damn long since I got it I forgot they had names for each tattoo. Now I feel retarded...