PDA

View Full Version : Which SUV?

Typhoeus
Nov 5, 2006, 09:08 AM
I finally synth'd a Gigaline and it's my first armor with an extra slot a.k.a. SUV. I'd like some honest opinions as to which of of the two SUV weapons are better for general use? IIRC one is AoE where the other fires in a straight line, right? Thanks.

Edit: I did a quick search for SUV but found nothing usefull =/

Edit 2: Well I dug deep enough and found this if anyone else is interested > http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=123954&forum=20

Thanks anyway...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Typhoeus on 2006-11-05 06:37 ]</font>

Randomness
Nov 5, 2006, 09:44 AM
The "straght line" one does fan out a little. It fires in one direction though, so it takes aiming, I'd assume. I've seen both be used, but I'm not a cast myself.

FenixStryk
Nov 5, 2006, 09:47 AM
Hegal Buster is a gatling gun that fires in a sweeping motion. In other words, it's for hordes.
The Grom Buster is a 5-prong laser that doesn't sweep.

Your choices: A badly aimed gatling gun, or a super-powerful shotgun.

Typhoeus
Nov 5, 2006, 09:49 AM
Randomness and FenixStryk, thanks! I bought Grom =P

Arias
Nov 5, 2006, 10:33 AM
Hmmmh, you can only get the armors by synthing them?
Aren't they hard to get then?

ANd same for beasts...do you also need a special armor to put the (what was it again, sticker?) on it?

RobotDevil
Nov 5, 2006, 10:37 AM
No you can buy armor with an extra slot but it usually cost around 18k. As for the blast badges for beast no you simply go to the makeover shop and buy which one you want. I'm not sure if i should buy my SUV weapon yet imight wait til they add the other 16 because i want the grenade launcher.

Arias
Nov 5, 2006, 10:49 AM
Ah thanks, (should write this down really, by the 18th of december ive forgotten all of this)