PDA

View Full Version : Best Nanoblast?

Razorback
Nov 5, 2006, 11:01 AM
Im a 19 and like 3/4 but my xbox is broke, so i wont be hitting lvl 20 anytime soon........
anyway, which is the best nanoblast, Att, Def, and Invic, and the other one?
and how much damage do you do with the DEF and INvic? cause my friend has the ATT and was doing 300-400 damage.

RobotDevil
Nov 5, 2006, 11:13 AM
It depends on what you're fighting on how much damage you do and the nanoblast you forgot was the Yellow one which rasies accuracy and evasion. In my opinion i'm perfectly happy with my purple beast of defense. So many people are going to get the Adaka Val the red one that boost att. but to determine which is best you need to experience all o f them which makes my opinion rather biased because i only tried two the def and the Ata/Eva. The defense ensures you survive and you still do alot of damage as all beast do when they perform a nanoblast. But the glaring weakness in th Adaka Val is its no defense at all if you nanoblast with teh adaka val while fighting a boss like de Ragan he can easily wipe all your health out with his breath. But as for me he only takes out 11 and 31 at most.

Genobee
Nov 5, 2006, 11:51 AM
Personaly..... Either go with Power or Invinciblity cause the other 2 don't make sense realy... WHy do I need to doge if I can be invincible? T he power one is realy nice you do 350-480 dmage and it can hit mulitple enemies, It realy helps alot in bosss battles it cucts the boss battle time in about half. But becareful you can't heal while blasting so it'svery easy to die when fighting a boss, unless you got some oen using stars or resta on you.

Randomness
Nov 5, 2006, 12:11 PM
Invincible only lasts 35 sec, compared to 50 for other three.

Candor
Nov 5, 2006, 12:12 PM
I like the speed one, it's great for clearing up a room, and still does well in boss fights. I think i also read that it's faster than the other forms. I'd like to try out the other forms, but one question: Do you have to pay each time you switch, or is it a one time fee for each one?

Genobee
Nov 5, 2006, 12:14 PM
On 2006-11-05 09:12, Candor wrote:
I like the speed one, it's great for clearing up a room, and still does well in boss fights. I think i also read that it's faster than the other forms. I'd like to try out the other forms, but one question: Do you have to pay each time you switch, or is it a one time fee for each one?

pay each time

Nayte
Nov 5, 2006, 12:17 PM
I also prefer the EVA/ATA nanoblast since i'd rather inflict good damage most (if not all) of the time rather than great damage sometimes. I also dont know why some people think the yellow nanoblast makes you attack faster. I havn't noticed any difference in attackspeed, except for the two diffrerent attacks.

Candor:
You have to pay the 10,000 meseta each time you change.

Candor
Nov 5, 2006, 12:18 PM
On 2006-11-05 09:14, Genobee wrote:
pay each time

hmm well then, i'll need to get more money before deciding, wish it was like SUV where you can change depending on the situation.

XCOPY
Nov 5, 2006, 12:40 PM
I was also curious on the exact differences. So far I have the Invincible form, simply because I like the concept of becoming temporarily invincible. I was mostly curious about the power rankings---obviously "Power" beast is #1, but what of the others? I'm guessing yellow("Speed beast") might be on the bottom, as that's usually the balance factor for faster characters....but now that's in question, as I've read here that attack speed doesn't actually change. The time difference is good to know...does it ever improve as you gain levels? I'm guessing no, unfortunately.

I'll try the Defense beast form next..then Power, perhaps. I'm not interested in yellow/evasion at all. I'm not online yet, btw. I have a level 27 or 28 beast in Extra mode. My main character once I get online will probably also be a Beast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XCOPY on 2006-11-05 09:42 ]</font>

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 5, 2006, 12:44 PM
Power, other 3 are a waste.