PDA

View Full Version : Tehghog

Auronp
Nov 5, 2006, 12:15 PM
Where do i fight these at? I've seen pics but havent seen them at all

Parn
Nov 5, 2006, 12:18 PM
They're a rare spawn that replaces Gohmons in Mizuraki C.D. for all blocks except the 3rd on the way to fight Ohmagoug. You just have to be lucky to see them. They have a lot of HP and give 75 XP each at level 15.

None of them have dropped anything of value, yet.

Auronp
Nov 5, 2006, 03:07 PM
oOo, so its kinda on the same level as rappies in the sense that they have no set place to go and fight them(aside from the acctual mission). Thanks

Sitka
Nov 5, 2006, 03:29 PM
On 2006-11-05 09:18, Parn wrote:
They're a rare spawn that replaces Gohmons in Mizuraki C.D. for all blocks except the 3rd on the way to fight Ohmagoug. You just have to be lucky to see them. They have a lot of HP and give 75 XP each at level 15.

None of them have dropped anything of value, yet.

I've seen a couple of posts describing these creatures as rare spawns, but I killed around 20 this morning in about an hour of running in Mizuraki C.D. They had a lot of hp, but they died off easily with a vullseye with ice bullets. I don't recall getting anything but meseta off them, but the 20 x 75 exp was pretty helpful.

Carnage781
Nov 5, 2006, 03:35 PM
They aren't exactly "rare" you just need the right variation of the map in block 1, the still don't pop up every time tho, they drop the Tengohg Ala, a rare syntheseis item used to make a super strong bow. I have an Ala, I'm just gonna eventually sell it