PDA

View Full Version : Nanosilica

Sigma_GenX
Nov 5, 2006, 12:36 PM
I'm in need of some nanosilica for a synthesis item I'm trying to make. I don't have the meseta to buy the nanosilica yet, however I have browsed the stores and examined the prices for it. The lowest I've been able to find it is for 300 meseta. I think it's a reasonable price, and Im willing to pay it. I was just wondering if anyone had found the item for cheaper.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sigma_GenX on 2006-11-05 09:36 ]</font>

Diablohead
Nov 5, 2006, 12:37 PM
Is this for the 3 star armour? I had to buy mine in the end as I have no idea where it drops.

Angelraziel
Nov 5, 2006, 12:39 PM
drops in relic C each run u get about 2-4. i know its not the only place but thats all i know off the top of my head.

Sigma_GenX
Nov 5, 2006, 12:41 PM
Yes, its for the armor. Thanks for the location Angelraziel. I might just end up going to the relics and finding what i need there.

AeraLure
Nov 5, 2006, 01:10 PM
There's only one place you get it on that mission too (edited number of boxes below - its 5 actually):

The level you are looking for starts with a wall to your left around which there are 4 boxes. There's nothing in the entire room save for a box over the the right that when you break spawns either 5 Golmoro or 5 Badira. If you get this room to start a level, then later on you'll run out into a room and straight ahead will be FIVE boxes. Nanosilicas are in there (2-4) with an occasional Nanocarbon.

A Relic run seems to get this level somewhere on the run about 75% of the time. Not that you can miss it really while running it - just so you know what you're looking for. There's no other place on the run that they will drop.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-11-05 10:41 ]</font>

Randomness
Nov 5, 2006, 01:12 PM
But at least its consistent.

Alpha-Hunter
Nov 5, 2006, 01:15 PM
i never knew that it only dropped in that one room. great news.

Sigma_GenX
Nov 5, 2006, 01:15 PM
On 2006-11-05 10:10, AeraLure wrote:
There's only one place you get it on that mission too:

The level you are looking for starts with a wall to your left around which there are 4 boxes. There's nothing in the entire room save for a box over the the right that when you break spawns either 5 Golmoro or 5 Badira. If you get this room to start a level, then later on you'll run out into a room and straight ahead will be 6 boxes. Nanosilicas are in there (2-4) with an occasional Nanocarbon.

A Relic run seems to get this level somewhere on the run about 75% of the time. Not that you can miss it really while running it - just so you know what you're looking for. There's no other place on the run that they will drop.

Ok thanks for the help. Ill chek that out on my next run through.