PDA

View Full Version : De Ragan Tail/Relic Edge

McLaughlin
Nov 5, 2006, 12:43 PM
I've been soloing B rank missions as of late, and I was wondering where these two items drop. Do they appear under the Boss's corpse? In a box? I'd really like to know so I don't accidently skip one.

Also, do they appear in C rank missions?

Any information is greatly appreciated and please, don't post unless you can answer my question.

Pengfishh
Nov 5, 2006, 12:46 PM
Relic Edge I've seen pop up from normal enemies in C rank missions. Svaltus will drop it also.

Sigma_GenX
Nov 5, 2006, 12:49 PM
The De ragan tail, as name implies, I've heard comes from the De Ragan on the B rank mission.

McLaughlin
Nov 5, 2006, 12:51 PM
I don't think you're understanding the question, so I'll rephrase it.

After killing the Boss, does the item appear where it died, or in a box?

Genobee
Nov 5, 2006, 12:54 PM
I'm guess the tail comes off the corpse

AeraLure
Nov 5, 2006, 12:58 PM
I've gotten Relic Edges off of Sleeping Warrior C from Badiras and also from Svaltus. No boxes.

Pengfishh
Nov 5, 2006, 12:58 PM
I don't think you're understanding the answers you're getting. When we say an item is dropped by a boss, it will drop from that boss. De Ragan will drop the tail, Svaltus will drop the edge.

Randomness
Nov 5, 2006, 01:01 PM
He means WHERE will it drop.

McLaughlin
Nov 5, 2006, 01:20 PM
On 2006-11-05 09:58, Pengfishh wrote:
I don't think you're understanding the answers you're getting. When we say an item is dropped by a boss, it will drop from that boss. De Ragan will drop the tail, Svaltus will drop the edge.

Where?

IN THE BOOS ROOM WHERE YOU KILL THE BOSS, DOES THE TAIL/EDGE DROP WHERE THE BOSS DIED, OR DOES IT APPEAR IN A BOX?

I'm not sure I can be anymore blunt than that.

Ryogen
Nov 5, 2006, 01:22 PM
I would guess the tail would come off the corpse. I don't think it would De Ragon would Kobe (baskeball) his own tail in a box before he dies.

Sigma_GenX
Nov 5, 2006, 01:25 PM
On 2006-11-05 10:22, Ryogen wrote:
I would guess the tail would come off the corpse. I don't think it would De Ragon would Kobe (baskeball) his own tail in a box before he dies.

Makes sense. It would be rather odd if an item entitled "De Ragan Tail", named after a boss, randomly appeared in a box on random block.

_Deliverance_
Nov 5, 2006, 01:28 PM
I'm pretty sure they're in the box yo.

Maybe it's just me being a FO, but I never see an actuall item sitting on the ground after De Regan or Svaltus dies. Just boxes.

AC9breaker
Nov 5, 2006, 01:33 PM
De Ragan tail comes from the boxes in boss room after you kill him. Relic edge drops from regular enemies. In B rank that is. I've had it drop from the big dog things in relics, in my games.

McLaughlin
Nov 5, 2006, 01:37 PM
Thank you AC9breaker.

Alisha
Nov 5, 2006, 01:46 PM
thanks break time to go pwn twin headed sentinel till that drops. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Evolution
Nov 5, 2006, 01:51 PM
just to confirm I found a de ragan tail on C in a box after beating the dragon.

PhantasyK2
Nov 5, 2006, 02:38 PM
On 2006-11-05 10:51, Evolution wrote:
just to confirm I found a de ragan tail on C in a box after beating the dragon.

I had the same thing just happen to me (for further confirmation).

Good thing that Item Dist wasn't turned on!