PDA

View Full Version : ps2 online play

Tystys
Nov 5, 2006, 01:45 PM
Yes, it costs about 10 bucks a month. You have to pay right on the spot, though, so remember to have some money on your card.

Cake_101
Nov 5, 2006, 01:45 PM
Could someone tell me if it costs money to play PSU online, on the ps2. If so, how much does it cost?

Thanks.

Sigma_GenX
Nov 5, 2006, 01:50 PM
You could also do the other option, which is pay for 6 months of play (which comes to like 50 or something like that.) With either option you have to sign up through the sega billing site and pay through credit card.

Cake_101
Nov 5, 2006, 01:53 PM
Is there way that i can use a prepaid card and not a credit card?

Tystys
Nov 5, 2006, 01:59 PM
Eh, I don't really know. If you're talking about like one of those giftcard/CCs in which you can put money in at any time, than yeah! you can use those lol

Sigma_GenX
Nov 5, 2006, 01:59 PM
Some one told me about this the other day actually. You can buy these 1 time use credit cards, ones you just charge money on and then you can use it to purchase things that use a regular credit card. I'm not entirely sure if this method would work, as you probably have to look at the billing site to find out what info they require. It sounds worth a shot, but I would check the billing site to check first before purchasing a prepaid card.

curlack45
Nov 5, 2006, 02:36 PM
Hm... i live in the uk and have not got psu yet... but i have got pso (1&2), but never understood how the paying method works for the hunters lisence or whatever...

if someone could give me a answer to:

1) whats beter about the online cost?
2) if i pay for p.s.o 1&2 will i have to pay for psu aswell?
3) what about the hunter license?
4) i'm really confused http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Guitarsmasher
Nov 5, 2006, 02:41 PM
the online cost of pso epi 1 and 2, was 25$ per month (im not entirely sure on that though), and for psu, its 10$ per month, yes you will need to pay for a separate license to play psu (called a guardians license), and the hunter license is for pso epi 1+2+3, but im not sure about psobb.