PDA

View Full Version : Soural & El Photons

Kai_reborn
Nov 5, 2006, 02:08 PM
Alright, I have convinced myself that synthesizing 1-3* FO weapons will be much more cost effective than buying technique disks when it comes to raising my PM into a 450, the problem is the number of Soural and El Photons that I will need, what are the best areas to locate the two materials? I know that they can both be bought for relatively cheap at the synthesis shop, but the sheer number of each that I will need makes buying them from there quite impossible for me. Better yet, does anybody on pc/ps2 have an abundance of them that they would be willing to part with for cheap?

Mystil
Nov 5, 2006, 02:22 PM
I've found a few el photons on the first C rank mission at the colony. The one with the Delsaber wannabes.

Cash_Lavi
Nov 5, 2006, 02:22 PM
well el photons show up in unsafe passage missions kinda you could try there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PsychoSpyder
Nov 5, 2006, 02:40 PM
Soural drops in Neudaiz and El-Photon drops pretty much everywhere. You can get El-Photon in the player shops for cheap but soural is rare because so few go there to do missions.

Numnuttz
Nov 5, 2006, 03:30 PM
i dont know about everyone else but the drop rate for these items drive me crazy. you would think they drop alot . well i do at least but they never seem to drop for me. i usually end up being lazy and buying all the materials for my synth item.

Sitka
Nov 5, 2006, 03:34 PM
On 2006-11-05 12:30, Numnuttz wrote:
i dont know about everyone else but the drop rate for these items drive me crazy. you would think they drop alot . well i do at least but they never seem to drop for me. i usually end up being lazy and buying all the materials for my synth item.

Even with pricey items like nanocarbons and such, I'm finding it easier to run solo runs for meseta and buy from the shops than to hunt them down. I can get 20k with several runs in the relics area...plus some decent exp.