PDA

View Full Version : Beat story mode yet?

RoninJoku
Nov 5, 2006, 03:17 PM
Well have ya? The game has been out for a while now... so I'm just curious where everyone stands in the story mode. Just beat it myself, and I wanted to hear kinda what others thought about it. Let's try to keep this thread spoiler safe though.

Elleranda
Nov 5, 2006, 03:19 PM
Ethan's personality and attitude is so cliche and predictable that it makes my soul hurt to play as him.

So no.

Pandatron
Nov 5, 2006, 03:19 PM
I beat story mode for the JP version a while back though didn't quite get a grasp of the storyline. Only real reason i played it so i could play a hunter and a force and get a feel for both classes. Though interms of what i could understand it wasn't too bad the story went through well and if i were to mention anything else ya there be spoliers i think especially plot twist in chapter *insert chapter here*

Numnuttz
Nov 5, 2006, 03:21 PM
one of the first things i did when i got the game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ChocoboChad
Nov 5, 2006, 03:21 PM
...Chapter 4 here. Might start up again. Played for a little while while my dad picked up some ethernet cable materials, so we could put one together and send it down a good 40 feet to my room. I hate the goggles...it's a waste of time.

XCOPY
Nov 5, 2006, 04:35 PM
I've beat the "Adanna"/Gundam thing recently...but lately, I've been having much more fun in Extra. My characters are a lot more fun to play than Ethan. Ethan is lame. Even the other story mode characters are more interesting/cool than he is.

My lineup, btw: Dookieman(beast) Dr. Yakub the Mad Black Scientist(newman), Big-N-Tasty(beast), and The R.E.G.I.S., Mark 5.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XCOPY on 2006-11-05 13:37 ]</font>