PDA

View Full Version : Guides?

Etrigan
Nov 18, 2002, 03:28 AM
So is anyone planning on updating the guides? V1 was a long time ago, and I need info on raising epII mags and what to do with photon drops. Seriously, come on.

LollipopLolita
Nov 18, 2002, 04:36 AM
yes yes we're working on it right now. we also have other things to do. if you look at the website content is being added daily. please be patient, we only have 3 admins, and not a lot of contributing members. it's easier to just say for it to be done, rather to do it yourself. just for your info. everyone is so busy updating the site, all our pso characters are so low. so please... consider that.

have you even seen what sections are being updated?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2002-11-18 01:52 ]</font>

eRUPT
Nov 18, 2002, 04:50 AM
Seriously now, Between hosting a contest for you, Adding over 830 lines of database entries to make sure the item table had class reqs, Adding a few hundred new screenshots for gameplay and the items database, adding new forum features, HAVING A REAL LIFE. I tend to need 10 minutes of the day to eat/shit/bath and then I fucking sleep.

I'm reading this as I'm writing a huge new system for the board which you will find out about later this week as well as making pages and pages of new content right now. pfft. Seriously now, thanks for being a prick.

LollipopLolita
Nov 18, 2002, 03:26 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/article.php?sid=685&mode=&order=0&thold=0

ABDUR101
Nov 18, 2002, 03:30 PM
Yeah, everyone has to have alittle bit of patience. The updates to this site recently are far faster than they were before. I can't even keep up with the majority of updates, big and small.

Alot of things are improving and being added, some things have higher priority than others, but eventually, things will get done. =)

Etrigan
Nov 19, 2002, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the update. And thanks for calling me a prick.

With ragol gone, and mamak basically a shell, you guys need to keep up to date. That's not a surprising concept. But again, thanks for the info.

LollipopLolita
Nov 19, 2002, 02:10 PM
erupt's just sore no one confirmed his latino heatness as put forth in his sig.