PDA

View Full Version : Sounds.

RyuKisargi
Nov 5, 2006, 05:50 PM
I'm hoping this is the place to put this, I wouldn't post it unless I didn't need the help. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

A few minutes ago, during a mission run, (( Sleeping Warriors B. )), someone was using a command to spam the level-up sound and various other sounds.

How do you do it? :/ I wanna know how so me and my friends can screw around in my room.

Pandatron
Nov 5, 2006, 06:05 PM
Basically there a few commands.

The first one your talking about involves using the shift+7 or '&' and then typing in a number which in your sitution of spamming lvls i think that's 6. The other commands for sound is '!'. That's about it for sound as for color and emoting via shortcuts that's a whole different question. ^_^

RyuKisargi
Nov 5, 2006, 06:15 PM
On 2006-11-05 15:05, Pandatron wrote:
Basically there a few commands.

The first one your talking about involves using the shift+7 or '&' and then typing in a number which in your sitution of spamming lvls i think that's 6. The other commands for sound is '!'. That's about it for sound as for color and emoting via shortcuts that's a whole different question. ^_^

I LOVE YOU. T_T

And I bought something from your shop earlier I think.

PaladinRPG
Nov 5, 2006, 06:30 PM
Wow, thanks! I was wondering how to do that. But when I use the '!' version with a number I don't hear anything, but I can see server activity. Is everyone else hearing it but me?

CrazySwayzee
Nov 5, 2006, 06:35 PM
we need a guide for this kind of stuff,

like with emotes, sounds and changing the colour of the text.