PDA

View Full Version : Most COMMON weapon set up?

Nestahima
Nov 5, 2006, 09:20 PM
I see a lot of this:

Hunters: Swords
Rangers: Rifles
Forces: Rods (duh)

What do you think the most common weapon set up is?

EDIT: And despite the mass love for dual daggers on these forums, I have yet to see a single Hunter with them. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nestahima on 2006-11-05 18:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nestahima on 2006-11-05 18:35 ]</font>

Nukei
Nov 5, 2006, 09:29 PM
Hunter: Dagger and Gun combo
Rangers: Rifle
Forces: Rods

Chris28
Nov 5, 2006, 09:32 PM
i have 5 star sword, twin daggers, and dual saber

Nestahima
Nov 5, 2006, 09:32 PM
I wouldn't say that is common. -_-

Swifty01
Nov 5, 2006, 09:41 PM
I'm using a crappy gun and nice saber, and I want to get double daggers because they're awesome. XD

Randomness
Nov 5, 2006, 09:42 PM
I have 3 Rayharods, a Slyrod, a Compadri, and a 3 star wand.

Reeses
Nov 5, 2006, 10:09 PM
Well I (female beast hunter) use knuckles, swords, and spears. As for other Hunters, i mostly see swords as a prominent weapon. I tend to see Rangers use double handguns, and FO's using staves...

Numnuttz
Nov 5, 2006, 10:14 PM
my hunter uses dual daggers. you dont see him much though cause i rarely use him to level. hes more of a pack mule than a fighter. as soon as my fo hits 30 though, that will be his time to shine.

Zorafim
Nov 5, 2006, 10:21 PM
I tend to like my character using a big weapon, a small weapon, and a ranged weapon. It's the "Warrior" setup. Following that setup, I plan on using a spear, twin claws (because I can't use S rank daggers as a fortefighter), and a handgun+claw.

This doesn't contribute to the topic at all, but it's viable information because I think so.

Nestahima
Nov 5, 2006, 10:26 PM
I really haven't seen that many 1h+gun combos, either.

BloodDragoon
Nov 5, 2006, 10:27 PM
Hunter: Twin Saber/Twin Dagger
Ranger: Twin Handguns/Saber + Machinegun
Force: Staff

Wubbie
Nov 5, 2006, 10:32 PM
It's said when Rangers have the Rifle as their most used weapon... They're the ones who bitch about PP costs...

Hunter: Twin Saber/Sword
Ranger: Rifle (sadly... I'm a ranger, twin dualies/1h+saber prevail! Rifle for boss onry!)
Force: Rods.

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 5, 2006, 10:58 PM
I have these on my hunter

Ice knife/handgun
Ground Spear
Ice dual daggers
Dark sword
Fire dual daggers

But sword is somewhat useless in most situations, they are pretty good as they can flinch mobs even in B rank missions where my other weapons could only do it in C ranks, so for those hard hiting clawing mobs in raffon fields its ok, but they are just to slow and hard to controll and do lower damage than dual daggers and pretty much every other weapon to so i rarely use it

Spear for killing things with lots of HP, dual daggers for AE damage/smaller mobs, and the handgun/knife for when i just fell like taging stuff then knocking them on there ass multiple times

Kerik
Nov 5, 2006, 11:15 PM
Personally, for when I'm playing Force I use Staves.

I just enjoy being able to fall back on four spells, I have about...4 different staves available on me atm so...I switch when needed.

Hunter, I tend to keep more balanced. 1h sword and gun (never use the gun) 2h weapon of some kind (depends on where I'm going) and dual daggers for when I'm surrounded or I know I probably will be. Or even better, when I'm running.

Renkai Buyou-Zan all the way!

SpishackCola
Nov 5, 2006, 11:19 PM
From what I've seen
Hunter: Twin Daggers/Sabers
Ranger: Rifle
Force: Wand + Handgun (with how many I've seen lately I think its passed staff at later levels)

klunka
Nov 5, 2006, 11:19 PM
Hunter: SPEAR, I have yet to see a single Hunter who used a sword other than the starting one. Dagger/Handgun is also popular

Ranger: Rifle and Shotgun. Close call to which I see more

Force: Should be obvious here

ProfessorZ
Nov 5, 2006, 11:37 PM
Dagger,saber/handgun,machinegun for rangers