PDA

View Full Version : Finishing Story Mode (no spoilerse please)

Oji_Retta
Nov 5, 2006, 09:49 PM
Okay, I'm on CH 8, LV 40, JLV 10. I'm wondering if I am strong enough just to go to the end of the game. If not, what level (minimum) should I be by the end of the game?

Zorafim
Nov 5, 2006, 10:05 PM
Hm... The final area has around lv60ish mobs. The harder mobs in the area took a long time to take down, but it was workable. Keep your HP up, though.

By the way, I never did anything besides story mission (Though my equipment was always up to date, including a synthed sword and daggers), so I wouldn't worry about leveling up or anything. Just as long as you don't mind a minor challenge.

Kerik
Nov 5, 2006, 11:29 PM
You should do fine, personally I just rushed through the game like crazy. I didn't try and level and didn't try much in the way of tactics.

Of course...that tought me what NOT to do in the game.

RoninJoku
Nov 6, 2006, 12:25 AM
I never did any grinding. And the final boss was quite easy. There's really no need to level unless it makes you feel better to flat out destroy any challenge.

I suppose some of the enemies in the final area are kind of hard (not so much hard as annoying) if you don't grind at all... But they are still manageable.