PDA

View Full Version : Cresline and Gigaline

Guitarsmasher
Nov 5, 2006, 10:49 PM
does anyone know the stats for cresline and gigaline armor? im mainly just looking for which has more defense power, and which one has an extra slot. i dont wana make a cresline and find out i needed a gigaline! 15 nanocarbons down the drain, so anyone know?

Lyrise
Nov 5, 2006, 10:53 PM
Forget the Cresline. That thing has no slots whatsoever.

Guitarsmasher
Nov 5, 2006, 10:55 PM
cool, thanks

Remedy
Nov 5, 2006, 10:59 PM
Cresline has no slots; Gigaline has A/B/E slots.

Para
Nov 5, 2006, 11:26 PM
so always better to synth a gigaline?

McLaughlin
Nov 5, 2006, 11:29 PM
Yeah.

I have the board (Don't know how I got it though O_O) but my chance of success is less than 35% so...I'ma wait a bit.

watashiwa
Nov 5, 2006, 11:44 PM
On 2006-11-05 20:29, Zeta wrote:
I have the board (Don't know how I got it though O_O) but my chance of success is less than 35% so...I'ma wait a bit.

Probably a box from Linear Line A rank.. I've found 3 of them from there.

McLaughlin
Nov 5, 2006, 11:50 PM
I'm going to need like 40 armor stats just to get a 50% chance to synthesise the thing though O_o.

It better be damn well worth it >_<

jarek99
Nov 6, 2006, 12:20 AM
Ive wasted over 100k trying to make a gigaline. I have failed about 6 times. 37% might as well be 0%. Does sega expect us to use up all character slots and have 4 different level 100 str/armor/range/tech PMs? This is getting a bit retarded...and its over a 5 star item. How impossible will an actual rare be to synth?

HC82
Nov 6, 2006, 12:23 AM
its a good idea to find out who has a high level armor mag (some here on PSOW does) and just pay them to do it. You'd save WAY more money that way.

SailorDaravon
Nov 6, 2006, 12:25 AM
Also note the 5 star Youmei armor (can't recall the name) also does not have an extra slot. Saw it for sale for 65k >_>. It had two slots, honestly can't remember which, but I'm positive it had no Extra slot, since that's specifically what I was looking at as a Cast.

Do we have any more info on the Midiline as far as slots or where the heck we find the board?

On 2006-11-05 21:20, jarek99 wrote:How impossible will an actual rare be to synth?

Valatar
Nov 6, 2006, 01:52 AM
I have a level 100 armor PM, and even with her it's only 56% on Gigalines. The trick is that Gigalines are fire element armor, so you can't use normal photons in the synth to get the +25% bonus. Creslines are much easier to make, so long as you don't make them with elemental photons, but as mentioned above they have no slots. Anyone wanting me to synth them a gigaline, just PM me. I already have the board installed in my PM, so all you need are the materials. Payment due after a successful synth, I haven't decided on a fixed price just yet, so just pay a few grand, whatever you can afford to spare. I'll also gladly take high-end armor boards in trade.

Aberu
Nov 6, 2006, 01:56 AM
Store bought armors with extra slots (for your casts who want SUV)

Megaline
Ageha-Senba

That's it. I preferred the Megaline since it had an arm slot and I'm a Hunter. The Ageha-Senba had a Head and Body slot. Maybe more suited for Ranger or Force casts.

Mazoku
Nov 6, 2006, 02:04 AM
I saw a 6* Midiline board for sale for 60k on 360...too bad the shop owner wasn't around.

I've gathered all the materials to try and make a Megaline, I'm just waiting for a good luck day. Here's hoping it'll actually work... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mazoku on 2006-11-05 23:04 ]</font>

jarek99
Nov 6, 2006, 02:21 AM
its a good idea to find out who has a high level armor mag (some here on PSOW does) and just pay them to do it. You'd save WAY more money that way.
Ah, thank you for reminding me about another broken aspect of the tradeskills/economy. Since items take a long time to synth. It becomes very easy for someone to take the board and say theyll make the item and just lie and say they failed. They could just keep your money and synthed item for themselves and theres nothing that can be done about it.

"kthx 4 money and free rare board gg noob"

You have 2 safe options: 1) make 4 separate PMs, each with level 100 in the 4 separate skills. 2) find someone you really trust to make the item for you.

BrentGamer
Nov 6, 2006, 02:23 AM
I have the board for the Gigaline and most of the material needed for it, but I need 10 more Nanocarbon (retail valued at 2500 Meseta a piece) and I have around a 1:3 chance of the synthesis actually working.

So I think i'll just play through Relics a whole bunch and wait until my luck level is at 3 before I try to Synth it.

SomeWeasel
Nov 6, 2006, 07:45 AM
Does anyone know the slot difference between the 6* Midiline and Teraline. I want to know which one I should consider risking 30 carbons on hehe.

Urahara
Nov 6, 2006, 07:48 AM
On 2006-11-06 04:45, SomeWeasel wrote:
Does anyone know the slot difference between the 6* Midiline and Teraline. I want to know which one I should consider risking 30 carbons on hehe.

I would like to know this also.

Ecstasy
Nov 6, 2006, 08:10 AM
Im going to wait to craft mine, when i have a 3 star luck day:) i think that's what sega wants you to do. Wait until you have high luck to synth or grind high-end items.

Mystil
Nov 6, 2006, 08:37 AM
Ah, thank you for reminding me about another broken aspect of the tradeskills/economy. Since items take a long time to synth. It becomes very easy for someone to take the board and say theyll make the item and just lie and say they failed. They could just keep your money and synthed item for themselves and theres nothing that can be done about it.
I have this weird feeling that Valatar isn't the type to screw someone over on thier money. You know, just saying. Infact there's quite a few here I bet wouldn't do that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2006-11-06 05:38 ]</font>

Para
Nov 6, 2006, 11:56 AM
On 2006-11-05 20:44, watashiwa wrote:

On 2006-11-05 20:29, Zeta wrote:

Probably a box from Linear Line A rank.. I've found 3 of them from there.

Hmm OR from Plains Overlord A Rank.. I haven't done Linear Line A rank and I got a gigaline board.