PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, I Have a Cresaud

Spectral
Nov 6, 2006, 08:14 AM
As far as I know, it's only one of two in the game that have been synthesized.

I got the board, had about 50% of the stuff to make it, bought the rest at obscene (CHEAP) prices, you know, like 420 meseta for the ores?

So now I have one of two manufactured and advertised (For sale.) Cresauds in the game. There are a few boards out there ranging from 75-100K which, for a weapon you can't use, is ridiculous.

I just had to make this so I have an A rank weapon to use when they're available and to show off in my store. My character name, store name is the same as my PSO-World forums name.

Realmz
Nov 6, 2006, 08:21 AM
i'm going with 360

AkiraXxx
Nov 6, 2006, 08:21 AM
xbox360 or pc though? Im not seeing your shop.

Spectral
Nov 6, 2006, 08:28 AM
360 and you can't really take a picture of anything more than the item in the store and its brief description.

To me, I think that's pointless. Though if someone else wants to do it and post it who am I to stop them?

I really wanted an equipped item shot but obviously can't equip an "A" rank item yet.

I looked up this item on PSO-World's database, it's not listed. I tried finding an image using Google, You Tube and PSUpedia.org. I can't find ANY.

This item has to exist on JP servers and there has to be an image of it somewhere. I just can't find it.

Ceresa
Nov 6, 2006, 08:33 AM
picture for you http://pwv.sakura.ne.jp/image/sword/kuresoruudo00.jpg

Best looking weapon currently in game imo.

Spectral
Nov 6, 2006, 08:35 AM
Thank you very much Ceresa!

I was racking my brain trying to find this thing! It's not often that google produces a blank page when you search for something but damn, there it is.

I'm absolutely petrified to try and grind this thing. I'm thinking I never will.

Thrash777
Nov 6, 2006, 08:42 AM
That looks a lot like Hinamori's Soul Slayer (Zanpaktou) "Tobiume" from Bleach:
http://www.bleachdj.com/info/soulslayer/hinamori.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Thrash777 on 2006-11-06 06:05 ]</font>

Jozon
Nov 6, 2006, 08:42 AM
where do you find such a weapon, I assume neudaiz(wishes people do more runs there)

Spectral
Nov 6, 2006, 08:46 AM
Believe it or not, I didn't find it.

I heard about it and did an item search for it to see info on it and what ridiculous prices shop owners were charging. When I did that I found a board for 20K.

I'm thinking the user MEANT to put in 200K and screwed up. Because all the others are going for 75-100K.

It was one dam expensive item to make but fortunately... I'm rich. The chance of success when I made it was 89% so I was very okay with that. My partner machine is at level 86 so I wasn't worried about it too much. The four hour wait though? Yeah, that sucked. That sucked a lot.

AkiraXxx
Nov 6, 2006, 08:47 AM
What are that stats on that thing?

Spectral
Nov 6, 2006, 08:58 AM
The ATP is 70-80 higher than a Ryo-Deran but the ATA is twice that of a Calibur. The Calibur though is a higher ATP weapon by a fair margin.

I don't remember the numbers off the top of my head that was just a comparison I made to my equipped weapons (Derans) and the top of the line 5 star two handed sword currently available.

It's not an uber powerful weapon but given it was one of those "GRM Replica" item rares that exist for twin daggers and twin blades I was afraid the thing would end up being a 100K Flourescent Lightbulb. Fortunately it looks like it's a very decent weapon and something I'd rather keep than sell or trade.

Jozon
Nov 6, 2006, 09:07 AM
Is this on the japanese version? or the US version?

daylight129
Nov 6, 2006, 09:09 AM
I found the board off a robot in the temple run. So no, you are not 1/2 of the existing ones.

Spectral
Nov 6, 2006, 09:09 AM
US Xbox 360 version.

Spectral
Nov 6, 2006, 09:11 AM
Re-read....

I said I was only 1 out of two people that had synthesized this item and displayed it in my store.

The rest are boards and of course I have no way of knowing how many people have found this that haven't put the board or item visible in their store.

I stated that to begin with.... before your attempted thread crap.,

LordHakutsuru
Nov 6, 2006, 09:48 AM
http://www.consoleclassix.com/info_img/Demon_Sword_NES_ScreenShot1.jpg

Old School reppin' it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Xizore
Nov 6, 2006, 10:10 AM
On 2006-11-06 05:35, Spectral wrote:
Thank you very much Ceresa!

I was racking my brain trying to find this thing! It's not often that google produces a blank page when you search for something but damn, there it is.

I'm absolutely petrified to try and grind this thing. I'm thinking I never will.

Well, if its only an A-Rank weapon, you can be sure that you will be replacing it someday. Hopefully that relieves a little of the fear involved with grinding. But then, if you are still nervous, why dont you wait to have 10 +10 A-Rank grinders, and do it when you have a luck rating of 3 ^.^

Raifen
Nov 6, 2006, 10:30 AM
little thing in the middle of the sword reminds me of Okami

McOwned
Nov 6, 2006, 10:32 AM
Nice, so far item variety has kinda been lame imo. I only say this because the reason I had 400+ hours is PSO was due to the HUGE amount of different items included...I know were only doing A rank right now...but still >.>

Ryna
Nov 6, 2006, 12:26 PM
Could you post some detailed stats so I can add the item to the database? Also, could you posts the details for the recipe board used to make it?

Blenjar
Nov 6, 2006, 12:30 PM
Looks nice

-- Blen

mananas
Nov 6, 2006, 08:52 PM
Ummm... so what does it look like? The word Cresaud doesn't mean a thing to me.

Chris28
Nov 6, 2006, 08:57 PM
i just found the board for it today. I play on PS2 so i can't take any photos. I hope to gather up the materials and have it by next week. I'm in no rush though since A rank can't even be used yet. I did make Twin Crea Sabers today successfully at 69%.

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 6, 2006, 09:03 PM
On 2006-11-06 05:46, Spectral wrote:
Believe it or not, I didn't find it.

I heard about it and did an item search for it to see info on it and what ridiculous prices shop owners were charging. When I did that I found a board for 20K.

I'm thinking the user MEANT to put in 200K and screwed up. Because all the others are going for 75-100K.

It was one dam expensive item to make but fortunately... I'm rich. The chance of success when I made it was 89% so I was very okay with that. My partner machine is at level 86 so I wasn't worried about it too much. The four hour wait though? Yeah, that sucked. That sucked a lot.

Or he probably just knows its a 1 in 150 chance someone is stupid enough to spend that kind of money on that, and just set it at a reasonable price