PDA

View Full Version : PM: Comat level

Keldog
Nov 6, 2006, 10:59 AM
Has anyone gotten their PM to have different combat behavior than "Stays close" as it is described on the PM's status? My theory is that the more combat experience/levels (ST) it gets the more aggressive it becomes.

Mine is a high 2 or maybe a 3 now and it does seem a little more aggressive, but that may be my imagination.

Kaply
Nov 6, 2006, 11:46 AM
Mines at 15, I think it's pulling out a few more moves that I hadn't seen before. Like finishing it's 3 part PAs. I think does more damage too, able to pull off 450 dmg skills in combat (per hit).

Keldog
Nov 6, 2006, 11:47 AM
Sweet. Does it do out on it's own more or just stick to your side until it is engaed in combat?

Candor
Nov 6, 2006, 11:49 AM
that "stays close" is the description of the individual PM (410 i think), mine (420) "wanders the battlefield"

Keldog
Nov 6, 2006, 11:51 AM
Ah, I see. Thought that may have changed over time. Mine is the 410.

Kaply
Nov 6, 2006, 11:52 AM
so does the 420 really wanders the battlefield? or does it stick close? XD

Mine sticks close until an enemy comes near then it goes and fights them. I can walk away and it won't follow immediately. Still tries to beat up the enemy for a while until it wins and then comes to find me.

Candor
Nov 6, 2006, 11:55 AM
On 2006-11-06 08:52, Kaply wrote:
so does the 420 really wanders the battlefield? or does it stick close? XD

Mine sticks close until an enemy comes near then it goes and fights them. I can walk away and it won't follow immediately. Still tries to beat up the enemy for a while until it wins and then comes to find me.

she wanders once enemies are close, when i first "tested" her i was fighting on one side of the room and she was on the other

DrewSeleski
Nov 6, 2006, 12:30 PM
Yeah, description of 450 is "Heals owner and attacks enemies"