PDA

View Full Version : Fastest EXP 35-50?

Ryven
Nov 6, 2006, 01:15 PM
The obvious answer (for me, anyway), would have to be Sleeping Warriors A or Dragon Runs, but it seems like it's so very slow compared to the B-Rank ones. I know I'm going through the B's a lot faster and that's what is seemingly giving me more EXP, but can anyone let me know the TRUE fastest way to 50?

Oh and by the way, I'm not one of those people in a big race to 50, as a matter of fact I probably won't be playing very much until my friend gets back online. But the way I see it, I don't want to spend my time doing missions that are good for nothing, ya know?

Tomeeboy
Nov 6, 2006, 01:23 PM
Well, I'll assume that you're doing this already, but in case you aren't, running missions with a good group is typically faster and more efficient when leveling.

In addition, it seems that hanging around in the lower rank missions and doing them faster is generally better when looking at the ratio of experience to time spent. One easy way to figure out what is currently best for you would just be to keep track of the time spent doing a mission in both B and A ranks, and how much experience you received from each. From there, you should be able to figure out which one is a better use of time.

Keldog
Nov 6, 2006, 01:33 PM
To level quickly play a grade down from what you and a similarly ranked party find challenging. If you are 35, then definitely do the B grade for quick experience, but play A for a challenge and cooler drops.

Keldog
Nov 6, 2006, 01:35 PM
To level quickly play a grade down from what you and a similarly ranked party find challenging. If you are 35, then definitely do the B grade for quick experience, but play A for a challenge and cooler drops.

AeraLure
Nov 6, 2006, 01:56 PM
I'm just in the hunt for meseta to raise my PMs and not a bit concerned about leveling at all and am at level 41 and will hit the cap it seems before I max my PM (or two since I am developing 2 at once, not even 4 at the moment). If you're not so much in a hurry to level either you could simply focus on meseta and your PM and you'll level as a side result more than fast enough imho.

However, looking simply to level I think A ranked missions in a good group are going to net the fastest exp - just as it was in PSO. Its always faster than soloing exp if you are in a good group.

SpishackCola
Nov 6, 2006, 03:14 PM
If you can get a Grove A group. A little longer but nasty high exp.

Urahara
Nov 6, 2006, 05:44 PM
relics A, about 4500+ exp if you smack every mob you come across, and the big fat dudes drop 900 or so meseta.

Ryven
Nov 6, 2006, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the replies. Yea, usually when I make a room the name is Relic Runs or De Ragan runs, so the people that join are usually more experienced and willing to play for awhile. I've kind of tested it out, and it does seem like with a good group I can do Relics A in under 10 minutes while netting a fair amount of EXP. Only thing is, I'm a really impatient person, so unless I get a good group together quickly I'll (most of the time) just go and solo. Maybe playing FFXI as a Dragoon and never getting a party is why I'm like that. But, I guess the most important thing is keeping a good group together and having fun. And if you're having fun, the hours and the EXP tick by quite faster.