PDA

View Full Version : Question about synthing

Evolution
Nov 6, 2006, 05:23 PM
Sorry if this is a noobish thing to ask but i'm pretty new to synthing. I think i've only used synthing twice, first time it was mates that was successful.

Earlier today I got a Hajirod board and all of the ingredients, I started synthing it and it said it would take an hour for it to finish, so I waited an hour and when I went to check it showed the Hajirod and it asked me if I wanted to put it in storage or put it in my inventory so I clicked to put it in my inventory.

The thing is when I checked my inventory it wasn't there, it wasn't in the storage either.

I guess my question is.. How do you know that your synth item failed? does it just not appear in your inventory thus you know it failed?

Reeve
Nov 6, 2006, 05:32 PM
it should show you the created item after its finished synthing, it also makes a different sound when you fail ( a bit like when a paino falls from the sky in a cartoon)

if you cant see it i guess that means it failed and you got a potion or something

Evolution
Nov 6, 2006, 05:54 PM
well I'm going to attempt to synth it again a little later today I'll pay attention to the sound this time.

I'll synth something easy again and see what the sound is of success and see if the same thing happens when I synth the rod.