PDA

View Full Version : Disconnected due to request from server? Wtf did I do! =(

vg_geek86
Nov 6, 2006, 06:37 PM
Did a search, nothing showed, so I guess Im just special. A little while ago I was booted from the server *not just a party, the whole friggin server* with the message "Disconnected due to request from server".
Any1 know wtf this means? I was just in my room and bouncing between others for items and the whatnot.

I think Sega's rascist >=(

Krltplps
Nov 6, 2006, 06:39 PM
What the hell does race have to do with a game bug?
I mean.....seriously.

vg_geek86
Nov 6, 2006, 06:40 PM
pssst, it was a joke, not meant to take seriously <_<;;

Anyway, I tried connecting again, got the same message. Any1 know whats up?

Razorback
Nov 6, 2006, 06:41 PM
its just like SEGA saying to you 'some shmuck is screwing around, bye'. you can just sign on again a lil later

Ri0T
Nov 6, 2006, 06:44 PM
A few days ago I got that same message... i don't think it's serious and it will pass. After getting disconnected I was able to re-log and everything was fine, never seen it since.

For completeness' sake, i was going into the Clothing shop at the Base when it happened.

You seem to keep getting it over and over though? Not sure what could be causing that. I think it is just a generic server disconnect message though.

TangledWeb3917
Nov 6, 2006, 06:45 PM
sadly there are still alot of problems with the servers ... I've been randomly booted several times now and i've only been playing for a few days

the game's still new ... and it's alot bigger then PSO online, so it's going to take them a while to work out all the kinks ^_^

vg_geek86
Nov 6, 2006, 06:48 PM
Really, I figured the "due to request" meant some1 somehow reported me for something I did.
Well, thnx. Ill try again a lil later.

Ri0T
Nov 6, 2006, 06:53 PM
Yeah, it seemed that way to me too right off the bat, but it's most likely just an engrish thing. XD

TangledWeb3917
Nov 6, 2006, 06:56 PM
well i've never payed attention to what it tells me ... since i'm usually too pissed to care ^_^... mabe you're getting booted due to a slow connection ... who knows really. mabe someone at sony is messin with ya lol

booted you for something you did? what are you doing online that could get you kicked?

vg_geek86
Nov 6, 2006, 07:03 PM
Thats just it, I did nothing, I had assumed nProtect had thought it saw me doing something when I was just in the comfort of my own room.

Lazygirl313
Nov 6, 2006, 07:34 PM
I think it's just a common disconnect message. When my wireless dies for a few seconds sometimes that's the message I get.

Nagidar
Nov 6, 2006, 07:51 PM
I had that problem, I was running my WAN through a wireless router, I disconnected the wireless router and used a regular LAN router and never saw that message again, in fact, I never got disconnected since.