PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer 3?

RaXoR
Nov 18, 2002, 03:29 PM
A couple of days ago I took a photon drop to the Gallon's Shop quest to get a RECOVERY BARRIER. Well after I exchanged the photon drop with the person, he mentioned something. If I'm not mistaken he said, "Pioneer 3 is coming soon" or something to that subject. First of all I want to know if someone can confirm the exact words he said and post them. Second, what does this mean? Is he hinting at a new quest or is he hinting at a possible sequel to PSO??

Lman90245
Nov 18, 2002, 04:12 PM
I also have done this shop quest and he says "Pioneer 3 is departing soon" I think it might be hinting an episode 3 & 4? This is a roomer... but they say that its either a quest or a hint to the other episodes where it departs to find other livable places and find dark falz is still allive and "planet hopping" and infecting the inhabitances of them... like Ragol and in order to live anywhere other then earth it must be killed. lol its only a roomer don't believe it though...

Vejita
Nov 18, 2002, 06:51 PM
On 2002-11-18 13:12, Lman90245 wrote:
I also have done this shop quest and he says "Pioneer 3 is departing soon" I think it might be hinting an episode 3 & 4? This is a roomer... but they say that its either a quest or a hint to the other episodes where it departs to find other livable places and find dark falz is still allive and "planet hopping" and infecting the inhabitances of them... like Ragol and in order to live anywhere other then earth it must be killed. lol its only a roomer don't believe it though...

rumor*

ginko990
Nov 18, 2002, 07:59 PM
Sounds to me like just more uncreative NPC babble.
He was probably talking about his ship and that they were leaving.

Lol Who remembers what that one marine said on DC in the Towards The Future quest?

"Eat shit and die and get back to Ragol?"

Lol something to that nature.

Spacepest
Nov 20, 2002, 04:19 AM
LOL you've got to love those engrish and babelfish translations. XD

RellikTakahashi
Nov 20, 2002, 05:55 AM
"You hunters have it easy so why don't you eat shit and die then go back to ragol" xD