PDA

View Full Version : What should I do with my money now?

excal
Nov 6, 2006, 07:32 PM
excal - Level 23 Human
Currently a Level 1 ranger, Level 5 Hunter as well, aim to be a Figunner

Currently Equipped:
Lance (3* GRM Spear) 14% Fire (6)
Lance (3* GRM Spear) 14% Ice (5)
Knife (2* GRM Dagger) 12% Dark (0)
Stina-Zashi (3* Yohmei Dagger) 50% Fire (4)
Autogun (3* GRM Handgun) 5% Ice (Due to frozen hit) (0)
Autogun (3* GRM Handgun) 5% Ice (Due to frozen hit) (4)
Gatling (5* GRM Machinegun) 4% Ice (Due to frozen fury) (0)

Stellaline (3* GRM Armor w/ Arm and Leg slot) 26% Lightning
Perpa/Power (32 ATP)
Perpa/Legs (12 EVA)

In Storage for when a Hunter:
Twin Buster (3* GRM Twin Saber) 20% Light (4)
Twin Buster (3* GRM Twin Saber) 16% Ground (4)
Dual Pallasch (4* GRM Twin Saber) 16% Ice (4)
Dual Pallasch (4* GRM Twin Saber) 24% Fire (0)
Ripa-Zashi (5* Yohmei Dagger) 18% Dark (2)

Photon Arts:
Dus Daggas - Level 2
Rising Crush - Level 17
Rising Strike - Level 2
Buten Shuren-Zan - Level 15
Frozen Hit - Level 10
Frozen Fury - Level 3

I have about 150k on hand that I am willing to spend, even though I probably don't want to spend it all...soo any good ideas?

I was thinking upgrade my armor, and maybe get better weapons, but i broke a lot of crap grinding/synthing so i'm kinda scared >_>

Dhylec
Nov 6, 2006, 07:40 PM
You don't mention your PM, perhaps you can work on it now?

Ri0T
Nov 6, 2006, 07:46 PM
Or you can donate to the RiOT disaster fund. It was created in like, just right now. Non-profit too or whatever. ^______^

You can waste it all on clothes and redecorating/remodeling your home too tho. It's not really worth anything, but your social status will skyrocket. If anyone visits you, that is. XD

bling bling

MaxyGuy
Nov 6, 2006, 07:47 PM
I like keeping my money and see my money storage grow @_@.. I got 60,000 meseta now.

Randomness
Nov 6, 2006, 07:47 PM
Buy a Crea Saber for when expert classes are realeased, lol.

EDIT:Where the heck did you get 150k???? TELL ME!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2006-11-06 16:47 ]</font>

FenixStryk
Nov 6, 2006, 07:53 PM
Synth a Gigaline and upgrade your Mechgun/Handgun PAs.

Numnuttz
Nov 6, 2006, 07:56 PM
lol saving money compared to using it. i should acutally do that one day. well i will when my pm hits 80.

MaxyGuy
Nov 6, 2006, 07:59 PM
I just wish I could transfer my meseta from PSO. =D Then I'd be.. a bit richer o_O I guess..

Randomness
Nov 6, 2006, 07:59 PM
I only really spend it on PM stuff... I probably break eve with shop.

BloodDragoon
Nov 6, 2006, 08:12 PM
They don't give me enough character slots on 1 acct to transfer all my meseta from PSO. Tho atm all the meseta off 1 character on that game would solve all my cash problems on PSU for quite awhile lol.

jimmer411
Nov 6, 2006, 08:14 PM
he prolly solo the whole way to get all that cash

excal
Nov 6, 2006, 08:38 PM
I already have the hair I want, clothes, and armor. I blew around 25k for that.

My room is nice as it is, I have a shop, all deco spots used up, and redecorated.

I'm looking to get a gigaline now, and probably going to buy some weapons.

SepiasSoul
Nov 7, 2006, 01:56 AM
I'm hovering at 30k and was proud... I think PSU needs to start a welfare program to donate to the needy...

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 7, 2006, 02:25 AM
/cry i cant afford a 3 star weapon and a spell lol

SonicTMP
Nov 7, 2006, 02:41 AM
save your money. no seriously. I've been hearing horror stories from a friend on how much money she's been using in japan to make 8star weapons. Save up all you can now cause you won't have it later when stuff is unlocked.

SomeWeasel
Nov 7, 2006, 03:21 AM
I can't save it for the life of me. Created about 7 5* weapons grinded 4 times and now I'm working on upgrading my gigaline to teraline. 30 nanocarbon risk this time...

AkiraXxx
Nov 7, 2006, 03:26 AM
Whats going to suck for the people spending hundreds of thousands on these armors, is if when maotob opens they are NPC items...

excal
Nov 7, 2006, 06:25 PM
hmmm....I see...

Any other suggestions? I might try to get some sexy armor.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 7, 2006, 06:31 PM
Its not that hard to get over 100k people... Its just srank after srank and owning a shop to sell everything you pick up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mystil
Nov 7, 2006, 06:41 PM
On 2006-11-06 22:56, SepiasSoul wrote:
I'm hovering at 30k and was proud... I think PSU needs to start a welfare program to donate to the needy...

As long as this includes EBT... Welfare is'nt the same without those monthly food stamps! The colony can be the ghetto of PSU(cept no one is hardly there. Guess all the gangbangers killed them all.)

To the OP, I think you should save that money til the patch comes out. Maybe some new items/weapons/armor is gonna come out?

No nevermind. Here's a good suggestion.

Giveittome
Gimmemeseta
GimmeGimme
IGNORE RIOT
Gimmemeseta
Don'tneedit?I'lltakeit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2006-11-07 15:45 ]</font>

Pengfishh
Nov 7, 2006, 08:39 PM
I guess you out-sold Argus with the Soldonium, eh?

excal
Nov 7, 2006, 10:13 PM
Can't say, I got sick of selling em, and Argus + co blocked me from all their shops from checking their progress.

*shrug*

Don't have the time to play much anymore. Stupid university applications.

hucast21
Nov 7, 2006, 10:43 PM
On 2006-11-07 19:13, excal wrote:
Can't say, I got sick of selling em, and Argus + co blocked me from all their shops from checking their progress.

*shrug*

Don't have the time to play much anymore. Stupid university applications.

That is sad, it's a damn videogame... People take PSU too seriously sometimes.

Zero-mx
Nov 7, 2006, 10:44 PM
I have a quick question, do enemies still drop meseta? Or do you only get it from missions now? It sounds like everything is really expensive or that you don't get much money.

Aberu
Nov 7, 2006, 11:16 PM
Make a pure 100 striking or 100 ranged PM.

That should be fun and a good way to spend your money.

b3n
Nov 7, 2006, 11:28 PM
How are you making your money? Im level 41 and i have a hard time saving 20k. Id assume if you just do runs over and over and over youd be higher than level 23.

excal
Nov 8, 2006, 03:56 PM
It's all about playing the market. Buying/reselling. I dont have time to synth and sell synth materials anymore, so I just buy low and sell regular prices. It's less tedious, and potentially more rewarding.

And this way, I can go AFK at anytime to work, no contraint to finish a mission.

Pure PMs...those are going to cost me a bit more than 150k, for sure.

Pandatron
Nov 8, 2006, 05:25 PM
On 2006-11-08 12:56, excal wrote:
It's all about playing the market. Buying/reselling. I dont have time to synth and sell synth materials anymore, so I just buy low and sell regular prices. It's less tedious, and potentially more rewarding.

And this way, I can go AFK at anytime to work, no contraint to finish a mission.

Pure PMs...those are going to cost me a bit more than 150k, for sure.

Tis tru i do the same thing. Since i lag out on my connection from trying to lvl (except b/w times of 5 am - noon oddly enough). I just manipulate with the market. Buy high sell low it's a simple principle you can make globs of mesta of it.

Anywho i can form a nice shopping list for ya which is just simple stuff.

1. Feed another PM - I know this has been mentioned but it's a thought to consider.

2. Rare buying spree? - Silly idea but could be fun.

3. Upgrading breaking spree - Self explained and if it works out you'll have a nice shiny new one.

4. Save it - Seeing how the JP has updated recently and have a lvl cap of up to 70 there's going to be globs of new armors, weapons, room decorations, and other drops. So it make sense to keep it for the god awful amount of upgrades. Plus if your holding it people can see how rich you are ^_^;;;.

5. Buy 3 more shops - I dunno why you would do this but i mean hey variety is always nice. I see this more as a sunk cost though.

6. Randomly walk into peoples room like ludacris and 'pimp out there room' - Just randomly walk in there room emote spam give them money to make there room better thus starting your own thread based on this principle... ya didn't think so.

7. Buy out the market of all items that start wit the letter 'o' - Ya dunno what i'm thinking here.

8. Donate to a friend - ... o.o! not me some other random person in need ^_^;;;.

9. Start your own militia - Ya i'm running out of ideas that's obvious.

10. *Insert random idea here* - Something that involves i dunno hiring female cast and newman strippers i duno.

and that's my 10 point proposal for ya ^_^.

Mystil
Nov 8, 2006, 06:40 PM
On 2006-11-07 19:44, Zero-mx wrote:
I have a quick question, do enemies still drop meseta? Or do you only get it from missions now? It sounds like everything is really expensive or that you don't get much money.

Meseta is aquired from both enemies and missions. More come from missions, particularly when you get S rank.

hucast21
Nov 8, 2006, 06:42 PM
On 2006-11-08 14:25, Pandatron wrote:

Tis tru i do the same thing. Since i lag out on my connection from trying to lvl (except b/w times of 5 am - noon oddly enough). I just manipulate with the market. Buy high sell low it's a simple principle you can make globs of mesta of it.

Snip...

I think you meant buy low, sell high.

excal
Nov 9, 2006, 12:00 AM
XD

-Shimarisu-
Nov 9, 2006, 12:03 AM
I spent most of mine on my 410 PM and I'm now working my way back up by selling items synthed on it.