PDA

View Full Version : A Movement for Neudaiz

Pentence
Nov 6, 2006, 07:45 PM
Ok there is an increaseing number of posts about people not being on Neudaiz so i thought lets begin a movement.Out of the last 3 days i have tried to grind Neudaiz for force items and materials and noticed quite a bit of people comeing then seeing no one at the pilgrimage path and leaveing just for that.Clearly people want to go there but there just is not enough there at a given time.

I think we need to make times and/or just have a good ol fasion movement.Any thoughts or comments please share.

Ri0T
Nov 6, 2006, 07:53 PM
Female Newman Dancers in their Undies.

This is the only thing that will save Neudaiz. Please, sympathize with our cause. Oh, Humans, Casts, and Beasts are welcome too. Thanks so much for asking. '-'

Saigan
Nov 6, 2006, 08:01 PM
Spam your card list with a group mail to party on Neudaiz. B rank Grove of Fanatics was done this morning by a few of us PSOW members and it was a blast!

Pentence
Nov 6, 2006, 08:01 PM
Iknow we shall hold an offical NO PANTS DAY on Neudaiz....yep yep and maek our way to the hot springs then change behind the bushes XD

MaxyGuy
Nov 6, 2006, 08:03 PM
Lol.. I'm alwayse on Neudaiz.. I just hate how spells are overdamaging and how unlucky I am with the freeze status. Have you ever been to the temple? Killer robots shooting fire balls from every side! I can hardly do a thing..

Randomness
Nov 6, 2006, 08:13 PM
My experience in the temple is killer robots going beep beep beep BOOM on every side. And then having to run around healing everyone who didnt get out of the way.

Pentence
Nov 6, 2006, 08:13 PM
Well heres my true proposition everyone just stop doing de ragan runs,then go to Neudaiz.If alot of us just start Going there together and teaming up we can get through the seemingly longer levels quickly.I will admit Neudaiz is a forces heaven ,clearly,as it has alot of status effecting creatures.

BloodDragoon
Nov 6, 2006, 08:14 PM
I usually have open games made 3-4 times in succession on the temple in Neudaiz but no one ever joins. :/

FenixStryk
Nov 6, 2006, 08:15 PM
Grove of Fanatics is more fun then De Ragan. For one, everything is Ground, so it's easy to prepare. Secondly, the boss is MUCH easier. Just get behind him, then hold forward while you slice the crap out of him. When he turns, you'll turn along with him, so he ends up turning for an eternity, until he dies or chooses to teleport.

Pentence
Nov 6, 2006, 08:15 PM
On 2006-11-06 17:13, Randomness wrote:
My experience in the temple is killer robots going beep beep beep BOOM on every side. And then having to run around healing everyone who didnt get out of the way.

See right there thats the big reason no one does it NO STRATEGIES if you dont play it enough you wont develop them either.

MaxyGuy
Nov 6, 2006, 08:16 PM
No that's ok ^.^ stay away from Neudaiz people... so I can keep selling Neu Wood, Neu Ash and Speral/Soural. =)

BloodDragoon
Nov 6, 2006, 08:19 PM
Only issues I have with exploding robots there is the ones not broken pushing the one thats gonna explode torwards me lol. >.<

And 5 of the Blue ones shooting fireballs at me and lighting me on fire every 10 seconds dont help either. Really hate that map variation.

Deprimenthia
Nov 6, 2006, 08:21 PM
Psh. I love Neudaiz. More pretty and fun than anything Parum has.

Garasu
Nov 6, 2006, 09:16 PM
>< My friends are like this..we've official begun a Parum Hiatus...well for the most part, some of us go to Parum occasionaly.Neudaiz or Die!(bad pun..if anyone gets it..)

Midicronica
Nov 6, 2006, 09:16 PM
Meh, I never really see any PSOW members in Universe 15 on the X360 version. I always ask, "PSOW Member?" and I get the response "What's that?"

I'll be happy to play with anyone in the 20-35 lvl later on. My friends wanted to do Da Raegan runs for money, so I'm helping them at the moment.

Look for me on Universe 15 (X360) Macross Lukander lvl 20-ish

hucast21
Nov 6, 2006, 09:32 PM
On 2006-11-06 17:15, FenixStryk wrote:
Grove of Fanatics is more fun then De Ragan. For one, everything is Ground, so it's easy to prepare. Secondly, the boss is MUCH easier. Just get behind him, then hold forward while you slice the crap out of him. When he turns, you'll turn along with him, so he ends up turning for an eternity, until he dies or chooses to teleport.

I figured people would already catch that little 'cheat' for the boss. It works all the time and kind of funny seeing you and your part go merry-go-round. XD

BloodDragoon
Nov 6, 2006, 09:54 PM
Nah the best one of all is when someone DC's entering because he wont move at all till everyone loads the screen which means he's stuck till the server regesters that person got disconnected lol. And I'm lookin at doing temple runs now currently in the pilgrimage waypoint.

BloodDragoon
Nov 6, 2006, 10:03 PM
And Blue Robots in the first room... Yeah I love you too Sega... XD

inferno10
Nov 6, 2006, 10:28 PM
If you think the music in Parum is good, you'll be addicted to Neudaiz. Ohtoku City is where all the otaku hang out!

BrentGamer
Nov 6, 2006, 10:32 PM
I will come, not only for the Female Newmans dancing in their undies, but to save Neudaiz as well.

Neudaiz is highly underrated. Grab an Ice Weapon and a Fire Weapon and jump into battle on Neudaiz!

Gavin_King
Nov 6, 2006, 10:36 PM
All I did last night was Neudaiz... Did the spider/ninja mission about 8 times, and then made a couple runs at the Devil Boss as well.

inferno10
Nov 6, 2006, 11:51 PM
Oh, and if the music wasn't enough, the Armed Servant (Ozuma) sounds like she's having a bit too much fun when you attack and kill her...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: inferno10 on 2006-11-06 20:52 ]</font>

Blueblur
Nov 7, 2006, 12:08 AM
I've tried playing on Universe 15 on 360 but its always empty. I think they should've picked Universe 04 or 05... not 15. I usually only see the first 4 or 5 Universes getting traffic. I wonder how the PS2/PC servers are doing?

Shadow_Moses, we should party up sometime.

Pandatron
Nov 7, 2006, 12:28 AM
I love partying at Neu, though a key problem with it is for the higher up missions you gotta have a really strong party to actually survive it. I mean like even on B rank Groove (yes i call it Fantastic Groove) even with a party of 30-35s still takes about 30 minutes to clear but so worth the xp xD.

AnamanaAU
Nov 7, 2006, 12:29 AM
I've been playing a lot of neudaiz, i got sick of parum.

Remedy
Nov 7, 2006, 03:03 AM
On 2006-11-06 17:14, BloodDragoon wrote:
I usually have open games made 3-4 times in succession on the temple in Neudaiz but no one ever joins. :/

Are you putting the loot on Random/Order? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Garnet_Moon
Nov 7, 2006, 03:06 AM
On 2006-11-06 19:32, BrentGamer wrote:
I will come, not only for the Female Newmans dancing in their undies, but to save Neudaiz as well.

Neudaiz is highly underrated. Grab an Ice Weapon and a Fire Weapon and jump into battle on Neudaiz!

Don't forget a lightning weapon. For the love of god and all that is holy, PLEASE do not forget a lightning weapon. ; ;

BloodDragoon
Nov 7, 2006, 03:06 AM
I always set it that way... >.> I'd prefer not to have underleveled itemwhores run in and ruin my S rank. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SpishackCola
Nov 7, 2006, 03:13 AM
I'm up for Neu A-rank missions (maybe the occasional B-rank to help you 30ish people http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) anytime.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 7, 2006, 03:16 AM
I'd offer my services but when my 40% lightning Halbert broke on the second grind today it broke my pride and spirit. I'm emo about Neudaiz now and blame the forces for having Zonde and Razonde.

Next time... it will be a 50% Lightning Halbert and i'll leave it alone as far as grinds go. When I have it i'll be up for any A-Ranks on Neudaiz anytime. PS2 version here.

SomeWeasel
Nov 7, 2006, 03:16 AM
My party of friends also are taking a break from Parum. Were able to do Fanatics A in about 30 min now and rack up around 8-10k of exp. Makes them last 5 levels not feel so much a drag hehe.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 7, 2006, 03:18 AM
I like Neu town and music and also the stages and mission music are cool. Have not been there online yet but beat story mode so I know the place.

PaladinRPG
Nov 7, 2006, 05:21 AM
personally, I love the hot springs. ^_^ Just me and a force friend managed to take out onmagoug on C rank at just level 16.

Rizen
Nov 7, 2006, 05:34 AM
Well, I spend almost all my time on Neudaiz now. The missions there are fun as hell and it has some very nice drops.

So if you want to find me I will probably be there >> <<

fireant
Nov 7, 2006, 07:28 AM
I allmost live in neudaiz. I want more people to come http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

fireant
Nov 7, 2006, 07:28 AM
I allmost live in neudaiz. I want more people to come http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

kammera
Nov 7, 2006, 08:34 AM
I will be 40+ by friday night any one(on 360) that wants to party A runs with my brother and I then look us up. GT kammera

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kammera on 2006-11-07 05:36 ]</font>

Zabot
Nov 7, 2006, 08:41 AM
On 2006-11-06 17:15, FenixStryk wrote:

Actually they fixed that glitch, now if you go behind him, he lifts up and runs you over doing about 150-250 DMG, gggaaarrrr, i know i tried, almost died too RAAAA

heres somethign i bet you didnt know, if you beat the big robot boss on rank A, ou can get his SUV, (ya know the giant partical beam cannon thingy) but you cant use it its a class A item, but when the patch comes out WOOOOOOOOHOoOOOOOOOOOooOOT

Hatecrime69
Nov 7, 2006, 08:48 AM
I just got on neudaiz myself and i love it (i had a bad habit of getting 2-hit killed by dragon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ) even found a few psow players the other day. It's the more annoying planet, but it does give me alot of xp for my healing skills http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TheMeXiCaN
Nov 7, 2006, 09:05 AM
I would join anybody on universe 15 fro xbox360 but i dun have the internet let alone a phone line and i really do like Neudaiz its awesome and beautiful hopefully ill get the internet and join the online community.

TheMeXiCaN
Nov 7, 2006, 09:11 AM
i need help so that i can get online cause i never got online even for pso on the GC. which is sad by the way.

Mystil
Nov 7, 2006, 01:45 PM
I did Neudaiz about 5 times this morning with a group of people full of bravado. It was a mad blast. We even goofed around abit in there. I should be able to solo the lowest rank with no problem so I'll be there most of time. Very tired of dragon/relics run #5965096750967, it's mentally tiresome.

Rexob
Nov 7, 2006, 02:21 PM
The only reason I go to Neudaiz is for Neu Ash...I personally prefer Yohmei to GRM b/c of their significantly higher PP...the difference on 5* dual sabers is 100 I believe...I no longer have any ungrinded. People may scoff at only 100 extra PP but it's roughly 27.5% MORE PP.

And with Dual Sabers...the PA on that at lv18 does 183% Weapon Dmg - it's highly to a player's advantage to be able to do that roughly 5 times more in a battle.

While I agree on carrying multiple weapons - in fact I have every element in 5* twin daggers and 4 sets of 5* twin sabers - the extra PP can't be ignored.

Sorry, I'll stop...only pointing out why I need Neu Ash from Neudaiz. I like Yohmei weapons =)

Pentence
Nov 7, 2006, 02:50 PM
Wow less than 24 hours after i posted this we have overwhelming responses saying its a good planet .So then i say some timethis week end we get to Neudaiz unv 15 outside the flyer base for a group screen shot http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif,we all stand along the bridge and take the pic with the giant water temple in the background.It can be a good way to promote going to neudaiz and get epople to spread out more.