PDA

View Full Version : This doesn't taste very fresh...

Rhoak
Nov 6, 2006, 11:09 PM
I've been feeding my PM in story mode 1* weapons and armor since I found out that 1* weapons and armors disappear from the GRM shop after chapter 5 and I finally got a GH420! She really kicks ass in the party. It's just weird her name is 'Pete'.

Is leveling your PM online even slower? Are 1* armor and weapons available at all levels, or is it random, or do the shop items level up as you do?

edit: And does your PM ever say anything other than "This doesn't taste very fresh"? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rhoak on 2006-11-06 20:13 ]</font>

Viper472X
Nov 6, 2006, 11:18 PM
Online PM leveling is MUCH slower, and you don't evolve to first form until level 20...lots of work to do on them for little success. Armor and Weps are all the same online in stores as of now, and range from all C to one B. They say a few things like "This needs salt" ect...

Rhoak
Nov 6, 2006, 11:24 PM
Bleah, thanks for the reply, maybe I'll hold off on leveling her anymore if I'm gonna be doing for 100x longer online @_@

Pandatron
Nov 7, 2006, 12:39 AM
I'm lvling an armor PM right now online... horrible slow since the fast way is to make Cast character put in account storage and then access it later. In total you have to make about 34 Cast just to get one 12 hours feeding it. It wouldn't be a problem unless my campus lag wasn't so bad ^_^;;;. In either case ya be thankful the lvl is so low mine just hit lvl: 20 a day ago still got a long path ahead.