PDA

View Full Version : Forces with Partner Machinery

Mouseklip
Nov 7, 2006, 12:31 AM
Ok is it just me or do Hunters have the easiest time rasing their PM's strking while Rangers and Forces are left in the Dust. I do understand Rangers can give traps, weps n mats, but forces get stuck wit tech disks n uncommon force weps WTF anyone else find this hard and also a saw a lvl 80 technic PM in someones shop just yesterday they cheated not possible

Pandatron
Nov 7, 2006, 12:42 AM
Well i mean forces could use armors... because we all know that's faster *twitch*. Nah i've seen a few force tech PMs already involves alot of time and dedication either with buying cheap tech disk and rods. Or remaking a force chactera billion times a day... like with my armor build *twitch again*.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 7, 2006, 12:53 AM
Well honestly I am going to raise a strikikng PM with my force because it will be a better companion in the battlefield.

Later down the road when I am a good high level and dont need to buy more spells or equipment for myself I can put that money into buying the stuff to raise a pure mind PM for weapon synth. even at 100 its only about 20% chance more to make a force item. Not worth the time/money to me untill much later in the game.

SonicTMP
Nov 7, 2006, 01:19 AM
On 2006-11-06 21:31, Mouseklip wrote:
also a saw a lvl 80 technic PM in someones shop just yesterday they cheated not possible

possible. very possible. Granted remaking a character over and over 30+ times twice a day really REALLY sucks. But doing the math. If you just use the default items ona character. Weapons give +4. thats 4 levels every feeding. 8 levels a day. 8 days 80 levels BAM loli-bot.

Granted it's hella boring and takes a couple hours to recreate characters over and over again. It can and has been done.

_dd_
Nov 7, 2006, 01:51 AM
I beleive your math points towards 10 days O_o

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 7, 2006, 02:24 AM
It can be done faster than 10 days, thats just the time consuming/free method.

but you would be better off using other items in addition to that and it would be faster and much less boring.

Fruit Juice is like +14 striking +4 tech I think, so use one of those then some 1 star weps to take the tech away. thats my plan.

Also if you lvl up some, I get it will be faster to farm a mission and go buy 1 star weps from NPC rather than make a character for them. It may be abit slower... but your lvling up your guy and stuff at the same time and not consntantly logging off and on.

I will get lvl 20ish then work on my shop/PM

SonicTMP
Nov 7, 2006, 02:28 AM
On 2006-11-06 22:51, _dd_ wrote:
I beleive your math points towards 10 days O_o

you are correct. seems my drain got bamaged

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SonicTMP on 2006-11-06 23:29 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Nov 7, 2006, 02:35 AM
I am glad my GH-410 is finished. Now that i'm lv50 with Hunter lv10 I can work on Force lv1 with a bodyguard.

At the present time if you're a force you should try for the Ranger or Hunter PM if you want to solo. Just drop them a Resta when they take too much damage. If you ever want to synth your own tech weapons, you better start working on that technic PM now if you haven't already started. It's gonna take a while. People will come to YOUR shop for those new rare weapons you made from those rare boards and materials that drop off X mob on X level. Try not to use supply and demand to your advantage too much and be a jerk with price gouging.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-06 23:36 ]</font>

DarkSeph
Nov 7, 2006, 02:48 AM
That's exactly what I have been doing actually. I have another character that I don't actually play with (cuz I was learning things and now I wish I had done a few things differently...eh, it happens http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) anywayz, I put items in my share box and then with that character I am building up a PURE Technic PM http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Super Cool G

LOL .... That is my goal....make 4 PM's with PURE for each! Of course, I'll have to reset my initial Characters PM someday or just suck it up! and enjoy my lvl 80/20 strike.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 7, 2006, 02:50 AM
for the cost of that tho you can buy those weapons from sombody else http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
also keep in mind its only about 20% more (I know 20% is alot but its not ground breaking) so its not like sombody cant make them with a diffrent PM, and for people like me with incredibly bad luck... I bet I would be worse off with my +20% than sombody else without it. Not to mention obtaining the rare synth boards in the first place.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 7, 2006, 02:53 AM
20% is alot when you start mass-producing items on that line. It's hard keeping my 5* weapons in stock even when I mass produce them. I buy material from NPCs because shop owners either know what it's for and price gouge, or just price it at random at too high. I can't afford to have too many break so that 20% is a god send to me. The weapons with the better % I keep too, so that is a side bonus.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-06 23:53 ]</font>

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 7, 2006, 03:00 AM
most of the stuff i need seems to be not in npc shops even for low lvl stuff :/ or the cost of mats + board is 3x that of just buying it at the NPC and that is pointless.