PDA

View Full Version : Should I upgrade?

Marks
Nov 7, 2006, 01:11 AM
I am a 30 beast hunter with some busterline armor and a perpa/power in the arm slot. For my weapons I have a 4 star yohmei dagger, 4 star grm twin daggers, and 5 star grm twin sabers. I don't even know why I have the twin sabers, I barely use them and my 4 star daggers do more damage (I'm sorry saber fanboys but it's true, at least for me). So yeah most of the time I either have a 4 star single yohmei dagger, or 4 star grm twin daggers, and busterline armor, as a level 30 beast hunter. I wanted to upgrade, but the difference between 4 star and 5 star seems really trivial, and on top of this I don't want to waste all my money on the current best gear and then not have enough to get the A rank stuff in the update. Also for my armor, I'm scared if I spend like 60k for the current best armor I will be out of luck when the new best armor comes out.

BTW what is the best beast hunter armor out now?

SonicTMP
Nov 7, 2006, 01:13 AM
don't worry abuot A rank. We won't have acess to the new classes and better equipment for a 1-1.5 months or so. Upgrade toa gigaline, get 5 stars weapons and grind them a bit and save your cash for later.

SomeWeasel
Nov 7, 2006, 04:54 AM
It actually amazes me at the sheer amount of lvl 40+ hunters that don't have gigaline and don't even grind their weapons even once. I literally inspected 100 different ones and so far it was all 4 - 2 stars amd most barely had a grind over two. I feel like I'm the only risk taker in the game...come on you can easily create a new character with the good luck for that day find like a +3 B grinder and you have no chance of failure.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SomeWeasel on 2006-11-07 01:55 ]</font>