PDA

View Full Version : Random PSU Related Babble

Uyoku
Nov 7, 2006, 01:50 AM
Okay so, I just got my PSU today right? Well, I open the box, get out the soundtrack,(I got it at Gamestop online), pop the DVD into the drive and install. Well, I go to play and lo and behold I have that same problem everyone else has had with nothing happening after the splash.

So, I cave, I update my drivers off the DVD despite already having DX 9c. YAY! It works, so I just got to chapter 2 not long ago, before Heroes came on NBC. No, no spoilers here I promise.

Lemme just say, I nearly fell outta my chair laughing and blinking at how it ended the chapter. Can anyone say 'anime'? I love how they have this set up, I just wonder if it does this after every chapter in the game. Very unique I think to make it like that. The whole Nex Episode thing I mean.

So, anyway, I'm getting ready to head into chapter 2 and hopefully be online by the end of the week. If not, I blame it all on my schoolwork. If I pay for my subscription to get online, I may not want to do my work. As it stands it's already hard doing my work with Guild Wars instealld, now I add PSU to the mix and it makes things complicated.

Anyway though, I hope to finally return to online play with PSU, I've missed it so much since the PSO PC and Dreamcast (DC before I had my own bank account and could pay to play online for myself in Ver 2, and lack of Network connection thing for my GC version...).

Hope to see some old friends there, though it'll be hard to tell who is who now. Naranna, if you're hanging around, I'll definately be seeing you there for sure.

Anyway, sorry to babble, maybe this goes in off-topic? I dunno, I'm hyper and wanted to babble to someone about it SO here I am.

See you guys in the universe.