PDA

View Full Version : Agree/Disagree

Resist
Nov 7, 2006, 01:51 AM
Do you agree with Buying peoples items that are selling them cheaper than normal, and then re-selling them making a profit off of what you buy but still selling cheaper than the store?

There you happy? Cry more please

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Resist on 2006-11-06 22:54 ]</font>

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 7, 2006, 01:52 AM
How do I agree or disagree with a sentence fragment?

vitius137
Nov 7, 2006, 02:02 AM
cry, cry again.

Xbob
Nov 7, 2006, 02:06 AM
Reselling exists everywhere, nothing wrong with it. It's kind of a lame way to make cash, like a bottom-feeder kinda thing, but who cares?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 7, 2006, 02:09 AM
Right, I knew what you meant.

No, I have no problem with it. It's just more reason to shop around before buying stuff.

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 7, 2006, 02:11 AM
isnt this how the stock market works?

Raifen
Nov 7, 2006, 02:15 AM
owned, my friend, owned

DarkSeph
Nov 7, 2006, 02:20 AM
LOL! I actually considered doing this to make some Meseta but then I realized just how much time I'd waste on the shop part of the game and i'd rather go kill a 1000 monsters instead (not to mention the benefit of getting exp and actually having fun in the process) I'd say it's good to shop around for cheap items, definatly good, but doing it to resell at a markup....hmmmmm...

In Retrospect, I may be an accountant at my day job but if it was sooooooo great I wouldn't be spending my time on PSU cuz i'd be there all the time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif