PDA

View Full Version : PM's in Battle?

TheTasuke
Nov 7, 2006, 10:26 AM
I know a lot of people have had a chance to level their PMs since the US release. Right now, my PM is only in it's mid 30's, but after buying all the clothes and weapons I need, I'm kinda power levelling it. Tons of Fruit Juice ready for its next feeding, hehe. Well, as far as having NPCs in your party goes, I wasn't too impressed with Maya Shidow; I'm sure a lot of you Newmans out there that did the tutorial know what I'm talking about. Now, I want to know: How do the PMs operate in battle? I'm a frail 4'3 Newman Force. Will my GH-410 be able to help me at all?

Zabot
Nov 7, 2006, 10:32 AM
GH 410, uses a sword, and my LVl 50 friends hits over 600. so yes they really help. it hits harder than him.

Reeve
Nov 7, 2006, 10:59 AM
hey are very helpful i have seen mine crit for 984 and that was when she was a few levels lower

the 410 isnt best for a force though cos they always hang around their masters so unless your in the fray it might not do much

Zabot
Nov 7, 2006, 11:05 AM
not for a force, didnt see that, and you cant reset its stats untill the update, the JP version has an item that you feed your PM and it resets its stats.

COOL HUH

Peace