PDA

View Full Version : About the number of abilities you can learn...?

GForce09
Nov 7, 2006, 02:26 PM
At the moment you can only learn what, 36 of them? Aren't there supposed to be like 3 PAs per weapon and what not down the road? Is this going to become a problem when trying to level multiple jobs or will the amount increase eventually?

I'm thinking that even with the option to level multiple jobs on one character, it'll still be more handy to make that Newman Force instead of trying everything on my Beast and having to delete one of my capped skills later on...

I don't want it to become a chore levelling another character later, so I thought I'd ask and make sure.

Ambrai
Nov 7, 2006, 02:27 PM
There are massive threads on the main forums about this issue. Currently it's all speculation as to if they will ever raise the cap.

AeraLure
Nov 7, 2006, 02:38 PM
Trying to sort this out for myself as well. I currently have a Newman Force I play primarily and she expects to remain a full-fledged Force most of the time, meaning of the 36 PAs she can have, she'll want most if not all Force PAs available. I would like to do some work on her Hunter job class as well, but therein lies the problem: how many PAs out of those 36 can I afford to spend time developing on another job, without having to overwrite them in future or quit the job development altogether if she wishes to have most or all Force PAs? Rhetorical question I know.

Anyone have a link to the current Force PA skill list in Japan? Since they have only gotten a few updates since launch I am willing to bet its not up to 36 PAs for a Force by any stretch. Ponder. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Schubalts
Nov 7, 2006, 02:41 PM
I think all of the technics are available in extra/story mode, and it looked like there was at least 3-4(at a glance) technics per element. So, don't expect to fill up completely for a while.

Kalier
Nov 7, 2006, 02:58 PM
there's 6 techs per element, granted some of them are better suited for Wartecher and such(like Megistar)