PDA

View Full Version : Chasing the dragon

Ammy
Nov 7, 2006, 02:33 PM
I was bored of the daily grind today, so I went out of my way to go on a rediculous quest to find a fire breathing dragon, and made a video about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zp2Enmw33c (fixed link)

I tried to find the most cheesy power metal I could about dragons, and it paid off lol.
Youtube really screwed the pooch on my quality though :

thanks to Evil Gerbil and Tabbiekatt for actually answering me when I was spamming " Have you seen a giant dragon around here? "
lol also thanks to Kinohki for being the only person I could find dancing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Hope you enjoy it, no flaming http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

edit: if it comes up saying video isn't processed yet, just refresh a few times, youtube is being stupid today

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ammy on 2006-11-07 11:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ammy on 2006-11-07 13:39 ]</font>

Miller
Nov 7, 2006, 02:36 PM
The upsidedown parts ruined it.

Chris28
Nov 7, 2006, 02:41 PM
phail

Ammy
Nov 7, 2006, 02:44 PM
aye I didnt realize the upside down parts were in it until it was too late.

Anyways, i didn't make this to be impressing anyine sinow, so if you feel that way, make something better.

Krltplps
Nov 7, 2006, 03:11 PM
I thought it was cute.

kammera
Nov 7, 2006, 03:17 PM
i thought it was funny, espeically the mock emote lol

Legenden
Nov 7, 2006, 03:20 PM
Funny:)

Pikku
Nov 7, 2006, 03:20 PM
Heh I liked it. Seemed fun.
The upsidedown parts did mess it up a bit but it wasnt in there for long so yeah. Not a problem.

Ammy
Nov 7, 2006, 03:32 PM
wow, judging from the first 2 posts, I just kinda thought people were gonna hate it >.<

thanks for the kind words tho, im gonna go back and reupload with the fixed 2 upside down parts so its not so confusing lol

Seraphimon
Nov 7, 2006, 03:43 PM
sisqo- unleash the dragon(awesome Song) might have been another good song. but its a nice video.

Ammy
Nov 7, 2006, 04:16 PM
I dont think ive ever heard that song, is that the rapper though, who sings the thong song? lol

Seraphimon
Nov 7, 2006, 04:26 PM
R&B singer is Sisqo Song is called unleash the dragon. its a good song from back in the late 90s.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seraphimon on 2006-11-07 13:27 ]</font>

TabbieKatt
Nov 7, 2006, 04:37 PM
Hehe.. I got to appear for like.. thirty seconds. Anyway you're welcome for a response. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif That was rather entertaining.

Miller
Nov 7, 2006, 04:41 PM
What was the song, It was cool...

Rhapsody - Power of the dragonflame would have been a nice song to go with it.

Wickerman
Nov 7, 2006, 07:10 PM
On 2006-11-07 11:36, Miller wrote:
The upsidedown parts ruined it.

Ladies and Gentiles, we have a critic!

Anyway, that was fun. The song is perfect.

Kupi
Nov 7, 2006, 08:06 PM
I like how you had six "dragon hunting weapons" and used all of one of them in the actual fight. Also, your text could use cleaning up; there were several spots where you needed to capitalize or insert a comma where you didn't. It was decent otherwise.

HatMaster
Nov 7, 2006, 08:10 PM
That made me laugh. Thumbs up.

Reeses
Nov 7, 2006, 08:18 PM
I LOVED IT! That was halarious, excellent job! My favorite part was the 'Thats not the dragon' part hahaha. Im still laughing! Make more!

Ammy
Nov 7, 2006, 08:42 PM
On 2006-11-07 17:06, Kupi wrote:
I like how you had six "dragon hunting weapons" and used all of one of them in the actual fight. Also, your text could use cleaning up; there were several spots where you needed to capitalize or insert a comma where you didn't. It was decent otherwise.

Well i had a LOT of footage where I was actually using all the weapons, but it would've been way too long and too big of a file, so I decided to just show the last few minutes of the actual fight.

Also miller, the song is " chasing the dragon " by a band called " Dream Evil "

Anwyays, it turned out better than I thought, it took me all of 20 minutes do to everything, it was just a product of me being bored and getting a slight idea ^_^

FungusFashion
Nov 8, 2006, 01:55 AM
A+++++ next time be sure to check if the dragon has nards before you kick.

Ammy
Nov 8, 2006, 11:25 AM
lol fung = ftw

" kick him in the NAARDDDSSS "
" the de ragan has nards?! "