PDA

View Full Version : Grinding and 2 questions.

Punter
Nov 7, 2006, 04:05 PM
I'm never gambling again! I finally made my own 5* weapon and grinded it to 4 (I went through about 2 tries before I finally made it). Last night I told myself not to grind it to 5, but felt lucky...broke. GAAAHHHH! Now I have to start from scratch!! I'm guessing this has happened to many other people, so I can't feel too bad for myself.

By the way, what is the best item(s) to give you PM to level up the ranged part?
And which is the best place to get money for a lvl 30 character?
- -
Mod edit: clarify title.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-11-07 13:58 ]</font>

bunnysama
Nov 7, 2006, 04:08 PM
the best mats for a ranged PM according to the guides are ranged weapons and damage traps

Numnuttz
Nov 7, 2006, 04:11 PM
lets see im to much of a chicken to grind my weapons.since i think im always going to loose them. because of that i always try to wait til i have high luck to grind. for ranged pm i would say traps and guns. im doing this atm myself and i get about 4-6 levels every feeding by giving it traps until its full. for the money thing you can do what most of us are doing and that is constant ruin runs or rangan runs. o yea and selling stuff from your shop helps as well.

Punter
Nov 7, 2006, 04:16 PM
How do you get a shop?

Numnuttz
Nov 7, 2006, 04:20 PM
it cost 15000 meseta and you buy it at the decorations shop on cylez city. its a ticket that to use to change yoru room

Randomness
Nov 7, 2006, 04:20 PM
Buy the Open Shop remodeling ticket from the variety shop in Shopping Mall A.

KiteWolfwood
Nov 7, 2006, 04:23 PM
Don't use damage traps. They cost 100 and are 1* meaning only +4 range. Get the Poison, Burn, Freeze ones. They cost the same but are 2* and so they raise it by +6.