PDA

View Full Version : how many of you like discussing PSU over playing it

The_Gio
Nov 7, 2006, 05:12 PM
I see alot of ppl on the PSOW boards and I think to myself why aren't these players playing. Maybe their taking a break I dont know soo i just decided to make a vote

Mwabwetumba
Nov 7, 2006, 05:13 PM
Im just waiting for online to come.. extra mode is a tad too easy for my tastes, though I still play it ~2 hours every day^^

Aaomi
Nov 7, 2006, 05:15 PM
When my 2nd half is a work I cruiuse the forums a lot while still in game.

Cerulean
Nov 7, 2006, 05:15 PM
I think a lot of people post when they can't play (like from school or work).

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 7, 2006, 05:17 PM
I have found that loling at drama both here and on the official forum is a good way to break up the monotony of spamming Plains Ruler B over and over.

klunka
Nov 7, 2006, 05:18 PM
I'm on here during most of my free time at work (right now). Then I get home, all excited to play after discussing it all day ... Then get bored rather quickly usually. Maybe I do like discussing more than the game itself.

Reeses
Nov 7, 2006, 05:28 PM
It was a toss up for me. I was torn between 'Playing PSU is better than talking about it' and 'The gio is hot'.... but, as you can see i went with the earlier of the two...

I picked that because honestly, i really do prefer PLAYING the game instead of sitting there talking about it. I can understand when im at school or something and me and my friends are talking about it, thats reasonable. But when im at home....no, youll find me in game so i can actually have something TO talk about.

Theres my two meseta.

The_Gio
Nov 7, 2006, 05:30 PM
"It was a toss up for me. I was torn between 'Playing PSU is better than talking about it' and 'The gio is hot'.... but, as you can see i went with the earlier of the two... "

lol well theres multiple choices for a reason and sometimes the choices are hard to make XD

mech259_
Nov 7, 2006, 05:34 PM
The whiners sure do seem to like talking about it more than playing it!

MayLee
Nov 7, 2006, 05:35 PM
I go here when my brother is using the 360

Sinue_v2
Nov 7, 2006, 05:37 PM
I'm currently working on my site, and checking out PSOworld is a nice way to take a short break every so often.