PDA

View Full Version : Old School PSO man looking for some advice....

BigSexy
Nov 7, 2006, 09:59 PM
well guys.... first off i would like to say its good to be here.... and its great to be back into the phantasy star realm again. its true i'ma old time veteran of dreamcast..... now while i know i am going to get psu i have a few questions.... is there are differance in the 360 and ps2 versions? are there more players on one then the other? what do you guys reccomend? do u use the headset on ps2 or keyboard... or both? any reccommendations or advice would be great... i cant wait to get back into the game and i hope to see you all on ragol soon!!!

thanks for the adivce in advance!

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 7, 2006, 10:00 PM
Id suggest 360 if your going console and im a ps2 user.... And theres no ragol!!!!!=(

Tystys
Nov 7, 2006, 10:03 PM
PS2/PC version normally has more of a population. PS2/PC uses keyboard and 360 version uses both Headset and keyboard from what I can figure.

There really is not best version if you ask me. PC version could be considered best because it can run better if you have a decent PC and decent connection, but with all of the problems I've heard had with the PC version, I've decided to just stay away from it. Getting the PS2 version is an OK choice, but the problem is slow down. There's just a huge amount of Slow down on the game for the PS2. The 360 also has slight slow down but not as bad. The 360 version COULD be the greatest, but the problem is that it's not connected with the PC/PS2 versions

BigSexy
Nov 7, 2006, 10:03 PM
heres the problem with that.....

i have ps2 and no 360....

and limited money.....

is 360 that much more better?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 7, 2006, 10:06 PM
lol, Ragol.

Assuming your PC can run the game, get that version.

BigSexy
Nov 7, 2006, 10:06 PM
tystys..... what do you play on then? ps2?

BigSexy
Nov 7, 2006, 10:07 PM
sorry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif i just love ragol!

im a true pso vet.... what can i say?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BigSexy on 2006-11-07 19:07 ]</font>

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 7, 2006, 10:18 PM
ps2 is kinda laggy and slowloads=/ I suggested 360 because I thought u had it lol. PC is def the best choice for this game if it can run it.

aquafire
Nov 7, 2006, 10:20 PM
Here's a tip, don't expect too much or the same thing from PSO to be in here. Remember this is PS*U* not PSO. It's different.

BigSexy
Nov 7, 2006, 11:05 PM
well i said screw it...

i jsut bought it... for ps2...

i dont have a keyboard yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif the store didnt have any....

should i wait to go online without the keyboard?>

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 7, 2006, 11:08 PM
You could go online without a keyboard, but you'd have a hard time partying with people if you can't even greet them.

Souriya
Nov 7, 2006, 11:11 PM
I'm pretty sure you can use any USB keyboard. If your computers keyboard is USB then why don't you try that?
Oh and by the way I suggest the 360 version, the gameplay is so much smoother.

BigSexy
Nov 8, 2006, 12:24 AM
looks like i'ma wait untill tomorrow to get online..

where does everyone play? is there a ship for this forums?

Kalier
Nov 8, 2006, 12:38 AM
universe 15 as is stated on the main page and a few topics =)