PDA

View Full Version : Now where is everything in Extra Mode...

PALRAPPYS
Nov 7, 2006, 10:27 PM
Hey everyone. I just beat Chapter 4 of story and started up extra mode. Would anyone happen to know where everything is? It seems that almost nothing is there. I was looking forward to the double sabers it said I could use. And Moatoob.

aquafire
Nov 7, 2006, 10:34 PM
The further you go in story mode the more things get unlocked in extra mode.

Zorafim
Nov 8, 2006, 12:17 AM
You'd be surprised what kind of things are unlocked after completing all the chapters.

I'm still wondering where I can get an S rank staff, by the way...

aquafire
Nov 8, 2006, 12:19 AM
on offline? if so I doubt you'll get a staff that good.

Zorafim
Nov 8, 2006, 12:28 AM
I don't see why I shouldn't. I was able to craft an S rank Mech, hunt for an S rank twin daggers, and buy a bunch of S rank weapons in shops. Seems rather odd to just leave staff out of it.

By the way, does anybody know of what S rank equipment isn't store buyable in extra?

aquafire
Nov 8, 2006, 12:51 AM
Thought you ment from a rare drop. Store S ranks may be the only ones you'll get.

Mac2492
Nov 8, 2006, 12:51 AM
Axes, Grenade Launchers, and Fans are not available at all. I haven't seen S rank claws in the store (extra mode) yet. It could be just me.

Zorafim
Nov 8, 2006, 12:54 AM
I think I saw S rank claws in the yuimie (forgive my names, I'm still working on it) shop, along with the daggers and a wand. I'm going to see if crafting a wand from a synthesis shop can't get me to S rank like the mech gun did.

aquafire
Nov 8, 2006, 01:00 AM
*sigh* only S-rank Force weapon I see is the cane, no rods at all.

Zorafim
Nov 8, 2006, 01:05 AM
Ah, that's not good to know. Not even any HIVE rods, or anything like that? Leveling force wouldn't be fun without a rod...

PALRAPPYS
Nov 8, 2006, 01:44 PM
Thanks everyone! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Thrash777
Nov 8, 2006, 01:47 PM
You get the double saber in chapter 8

aquafire
Nov 8, 2006, 01:51 PM
I've done the HIVE a good deal and still...NOTHING. Offline gets ripped off when it comes to rares.

Kano-Okami
Nov 8, 2006, 03:45 PM
Well, you could Synthesis some rares.

Zorafim
Nov 8, 2006, 06:22 PM
Yeah, but most of them are A rank. Unless there are rare boards other than the ones in shops that you're hiding from me.

Kano-Okami
Nov 8, 2006, 06:30 PM
I haven't ran into many rare drops offline, but then again, I've been focusing more on the story mode.
What I do want to know, however, is how do I get a room reform ticket, so I can change the set up of my room, or possibly expand it. Looking at the same old stuff in my room is getting dull, and the limited selection in the decoration shop isn't helping.

Zorafim
Nov 8, 2006, 06:36 PM
After having two da ragnus heads and a wyvern as decorations, I'm not really complaining about my choices for decorations. However, I second the above poster's desire for expanded and recolored.