PDA

View Full Version : What are good technics to work on, for a new FO?

Elusivellama
Nov 7, 2006, 10:50 PM
I started a FO and gave her all the purchaseable technics, and I'm confused as to which technics will end up being the 'preferred' set. Anybody have an informed opinion on which attack technics will be good to level first? Thanks.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 7, 2006, 10:53 PM
We have a very small amount of all the techs currently. Out of the ones currently available, I'd say Deega is the best to level. And Resta, of course.

Numnuttz
Nov 7, 2006, 10:54 PM
you might want to use diga cause its the strongest technic atm.

Ether
Nov 7, 2006, 10:56 PM
Diga, rabarta (or barta) and razonde are probably the overall best right now

Edit: Radiga is really good as well. Since everything on parum is either earth, fire, or light, it really gives diga and barta techs an early advantage

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ether on 2006-11-07 20:04 ]</font>

Pengfishh
Nov 7, 2006, 11:05 PM
Diga is like good sex -- hard and nasty.

Elusivellama
Nov 7, 2006, 11:05 PM
Thanks guys, time to fix the elements on my staves.

Cross
Nov 7, 2006, 11:08 PM
Diga and Barta will get you through the early game. After that, you want to 'level up' everything - and by 'level up' I mean specifically equipping and using only that tech to play through missions until they hit level 11.

After you have all your techs at 11+, just use whatever seems natural. The more useful techs will naturally be leveled and gravitate to the top. If you feel the need to have everything leveled, just switch out the ones that reah 20 and eventually you'll end up leveling the most useful ones first, and gradually move to the least useful.

aquafire
Nov 7, 2006, 11:49 PM
Elusive, are you offline or online? (Ask a stupid question)

Hexadecimal
Nov 7, 2006, 11:56 PM
I use Foie and Barta... That's all I seem to need.

Sexy_Raine
Nov 8, 2006, 12:01 AM
Diga, Foie, and Resta.

At level 16, my foie shoots pretty fast

Elusivellama
Nov 8, 2006, 12:02 AM

Gavin_King
Nov 8, 2006, 12:03 AM
I've been sticking with Zonde and and Foie spells... Foie for Ice enemies and doing boss or single enemy damage.... Zonde spells for multiple enemies.

Obviously Resta and Reverser as well.

I bought both spells for each light, lighning, fire elements so I can get the bonuses on the wands/rods.

Once I get them relatively maxed out, I'll go buy the ice and earth.

aquafire
Nov 8, 2006, 12:08 AM
Can't help you since your online, sorry. I LOVE GIDIGA AND MEGISTAR. To bad online doesn't have it yet.

watashiwa
Nov 8, 2006, 12:11 AM
My personal favorite online techs are:

Foie, Radiga, Razonde, and Barta... oh, and can't leave the home without Resta and Reverser.. =)

Kalier
Nov 8, 2006, 12:12 AM
diga is overrated. yes, it does good damage, but it's single target, somewhat slow, and arcs.

most of the time i'm with another force who likes to spam diga. she casts it once, deals about 400 damage, while i cast, say, barta, and hit 4-6 enemies for 200 each, dealing more damage overall.