PDA

View Full Version : Sonic team = the perves?

Shinomaru
Nov 8, 2006, 01:28 AM
i was in my room with a bunch of friends and we noticed that some voices i think !15- !25 only work in room. then we notice that !18 sounds like a girl moaning in pleasure lmao, well depending on ur voice type etc. what was sonic team thinking lol?

Genobee
Nov 8, 2006, 01:29 AM
cause that proves anything?

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 8, 2006, 01:30 AM
lmao only you would think of that

Reeses
Nov 8, 2006, 02:40 AM
OMG! ME and Quanisha Jenkins (Trinity Star) on here found that tonight! Your not the only one! For us it was !17... haha i thought we were the only ones who thought that!

Ryogen
Nov 8, 2006, 02:50 AM
On 2006-11-07 23:40, Reeses wrote:
OMG! ME and Quanisha Jenkins (Trinity Star) on here found that tonight! Your not the only one! For us it was !17... haha i thought we were the only ones who thought that!

Ha, that is my great guild member. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Well it really dosen't prove anything. I !16 is the death sound and !17 is a crit hit damage or somthing. Actually, go in character creation, and press the voice test very fast. It will sound like a 3 girl orgy. Other than that I don't know why this would make Sonic Team valid as perves. There are older women out there that sound that young....so....I don't know how you pulled somthing like that out your @ss (not being rude...unless you were joking but yeah man...that is a big jump you just made lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif )

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 8, 2006, 02:56 AM
Things lke this are the reason everybody belives people that play video games have no lives and are nerds :/

Ryogen
Nov 8, 2006, 03:02 AM
On 2006-11-07 23:56, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
Things lke this are the reason everybody belives people that play video games have no lives and are nerds :/ Not only that, makes people sue companies for stupid reasons.

CORRECTED http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shadow_Wing
Nov 8, 2006, 03:32 AM
Shinny!

Those were good times in your room... good times indeed....

Shinomaru
Nov 8, 2006, 04:59 AM
i know you say it doesnt prove anything. but the sounds arnt enabled anywhere else but the Your Room Area.

lol hey wren

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shinomaru on 2006-11-08 02:00 ]</font>

SpishackCola
Nov 8, 2006, 05:02 AM
they're Japanese. Let it slide.

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 8, 2006, 05:29 AM
Sonic team comes from japan, japan is the land of the Pedo's and Otaku's

etlitch
Nov 8, 2006, 10:08 AM
Nothing compared to the ultimate game of pantyshots and boob physics(lineage2), althou PSU does seem to have some boob physics.

Ri0T
Nov 8, 2006, 11:17 AM
Shhhhhhhhhhh.... >_<

Everytime something like this comes up, they'll take it away. Look at RO and Priestess panties for instance. Joke about the moaning and repercussions can occur! Repercussions that we will learn to regret!

First, it's questionable female voices they take away, next they perhaps could even consider... *GASP* taking away our beloved bounce technology! o.o;

kassy
Nov 8, 2006, 11:24 AM
Tylor and Liina...

The less said about that relationship the better http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Dusk21
Nov 8, 2006, 11:29 AM
Yeah Lineage 2 had some hillariously awesome boob physics I'd have to say. My personal favorite in this is I was playin with a force once and whenever he cast a spell it seriously sounded like he was dropping a king sized load, I just sat there chuckling away.

ABDUR101
Nov 8, 2006, 12:15 PM
You're mentioning the voices and not the obvious lolita-esque PM's? The voices are more so annoying than anything, but the lolita PM's are unsettling.

Ri0T
Nov 8, 2006, 12:43 PM
Yeah, i have to agree the lolita machines are kinda creepy. XD

I wish you could have the earlier level evolutions as battle companions, some of them look really interesting. It's possibly something they could add in later, i suppose, if there's enough interest for it. '-'

Genobee
Nov 8, 2006, 12:57 PM
On 2006-11-08 08:29, Dusk21 wrote:
Yeah Lineage 2 had some hillariously awesome boob physics I'd have to say. My personal favorite in this is I was playin with a force once and whenever he cast a spell it seriously sounded like he was dropping a king sized load, I just sat there chuckling away.

O don't get me started on L2 I remeber speneding moretime looking at my drak elf's thong ladened ass while running more then actualy fighting.

Ri0T
Nov 8, 2006, 01:01 PM
Elven Priestess: Is there a reason why you are looking towards my crotch region everytime I heal you?

Me: Noooooooo...... >.>;

Lineage 2. An MMO where taking damage is good. As long as there's a female healer around.

Cerulean
Nov 8, 2006, 01:36 PM
Yeah, the 'perves' behing PSU have nuttin' on the 'perves' behind L2. Like you said, light elf females = gratuitous panty shots, dark elf females = S&M boob shows, and light elf males = the woosiest male characters in the history of this world and every world (real or imagined) since the beginning of time.

Thrash777
Nov 8, 2006, 01:48 PM
On 2006-11-08 02:02, SpishackCola wrote:
they're Japanese. Let it slide.

Yeah, lol

Rizen
Nov 8, 2006, 02:08 PM
Im tempted to get a friend to come in my room and just play around with it ....>>

Anyway the relationship between Tylor and Liina is ok because if you look at their ages, its not too far apart (about seven years, 22 and 29 respectively). And remember, beasts age differently from humans. Although from looks it is a bit odd >> <<

Authenticate
Nov 8, 2006, 02:18 PM
Saying the relationship between Tylor and Liina is "wrong" is like saying someone with a growth impediment and a normal person having a relationship is wrong. Do Tylor and Liina even have an actual kissy kissy relationship, anyway?

Rizen
Nov 8, 2006, 02:23 PM
I just want to clear up the fact when I said 'odd' I mean through the eyes of society.
To be honest, I dont think its a kissy kissy relationship but its pretty obvious that Liina really likes Tylor.

ShinMaruku
Nov 8, 2006, 02:25 PM
Of coruse Sonic Team is perverted. Look at Rouge the bat! Thne play hte new Sonic and watch Blaze.. They are dirty midned bastards, not Itagaki level but still high up on the Japanese chain....

Pengfishh
Nov 8, 2006, 02:26 PM
On 2006-11-07 23:40, Reeses wrote:

I found it for you!

etlitch
Nov 8, 2006, 03:59 PM
Haha, the closest you get to a panty-shot on PSU is actually - female cast. They don't really wear any real underwears on some of their outfits, insteay they just get their lower regions painted black.

KirinDave
Nov 8, 2006, 04:33 PM
Freaking out about little things like this is such a cute and distinctly Western trait. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DizzyDi
Nov 8, 2006, 04:37 PM
On 2006-11-08 01:59, Shinomaru wrote:
i know you say it doesnt prove anything. but the sounds arnt enabled anywhere else but the Your Room Area.

lol hey wren

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shinomaru on 2006-11-08 02:00 ]</font>

They're enabled when you're doing a mission too.

Zorafim
Nov 8, 2006, 04:47 PM
On 2006-11-08 11:23, Rizen wrote:
I just want to clear up the fact when I said 'odd' I mean through the eyes of society.
To be honest, I dont think its a kissy kissy relationship but its pretty obvious that Liina really likes Tylor.

I'm sure the fact that Liina blatantly said that she loved Tylor has nothing to do with anything.

Mystil
Nov 8, 2006, 05:04 PM
It does kind of make me wonder..with all the moaning sounds and other things surrounding the gaming industry as far as girls are concerned. (KH1-2, Momo in Xenosaga, etc..)