PDA

View Full Version : Any Stories about your PSU experience (About the Community)?

Ryogen
Nov 8, 2006, 02:23 AM
I want to talk about the community in-game with you guys. I know there are some funny people, rude people, crazy and stupid (trying not to sound so harsh) people. Please tell us some stories of things you have seen, herd or experience. I need to get a good laugh.

Well I have somthing to tell. While I was setting up my shop someone came in my shop. I wanted to remain hidden so I ran to my room, sat on my bed and watched his name. All of a sudden he comes in my room and says, "GET OUT!!!:" so I wasnt thinking (LOL) and I ran out of my own room. Then during loading I thought to myself, "Why the hell did I just left my room?!". So I went back inside and he was gone. I can't remember his name. I got a good laugh out of it. All I know that the guy was a Cast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryogen on 2006-11-07 23:25 ]</font>

Pentence
Nov 8, 2006, 06:08 AM
LMAO that is funny,ihave had a few funn times already.One i had wher my firend wa makeing fun of my nano blast form as i ahve the def badge and called me barney on steriods(def badge is indigo collored form).Also a few times wehre we goofed off with the emotes,and the famous NO PANTS incident,a female cast made the rule no pants no party,so we all came back with no pants http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif with my purple neudaiz shirt and darkness armor well i looked like i was in a dress XD

Also notto longago i had a nice RP sesion with a miss bubbles and my new cast character who aprently thought out loud alot and needed a mechanic....OH and a nice LUB job for his joints http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 8, 2006, 07:17 AM
one of my experiences was running into Shin Matsumoto who posts here. I was just hanging out on Holtes city with Reese when all of a sudden, I saw this guy with white long hair and the metal headpiece, just when I though I looked unique, and he was also a male human hunter(well, I'm ranger now but thats for a reason), same height, he uses Twin Sabers just like I do, somewhat similar facial proportions, I was like OMGWTF You look just like me.

Mystil
Nov 8, 2006, 08:42 AM
So much stuff happens with me in this game so I'll bring up the most memorable ones.

Can't spell his name but he was a beast. We met during one of the many relic runs about 4 nights ago. No one joined the game so it was just us.. Teamwork was way up there between him and I, and thats what made our duo frenzy of 7 runs in relic easy and painless. We weren't even near 20. I met my good friend Saphfina(spelling) Mythra this same way but it went much further. It was her who got me hooked on spears. Best of all she was an FFXI player from my old server and I recognized her character name right off the bat. Scared the shit out of me though when she came to my room XD.

So no Dragon B runs and I can't make my own unless I go through C, so I'm thinking I'm stuck with no real way to get better xp. So I make a game anyway and a few low levels joined. The force in particular - Mortred had a death wish. She wanted to do dragon B at level 15... Now I explained that in Dragon B, I'm not a killing machine and I'm actually bag of flour to those guys(47-50 per hit). She was like all bravado with "we can take them, I've done it before". Everyone else agrees. What's a leader to do? Give the team what they want of course. Well we BLEW through Dragon B, BUT we were all fairly sure that the dragon itself was not beatable so we didn't do it. I got tired of dragon C > relics > Dragon C > relics so Neudaiz is looking very awesome to me right now. Half the damn party leaves upon me saying that, except Mortred, and Jai(level 12). The darn goushin aren't that bad if you move around while they are underground. The claw dudes that freeze people, yea that can be a problem. But whatever, we headed to Neudaiz. 2 more guys entered the party and we had a blast, doing 4 runs, including the adanga shabanga robot dude and Omgbbqdog. After killing robot dude from hell, we goof off for a bit at that souna-like lake. It is this kind of fun that I like to experience.

Cerulean
Nov 8, 2006, 09:41 AM
I finally noticed the little guest book in our rooms last night. I noticed three of my friends had stopped by to visit while I wasn't there, over the last couple of days. So, I grabbed a couple sunflowers and a blue light and gave each one a surprise room decoration (none of them were home when I stopped by). Hopefully it'll make them grin when they log on and find new stuff in their rooms. Their rooms were pretty barren (except Kayia has the pink clover look) and they need some dressing up. Even a sunflower is better than nothing!

Last night, gameplay-wise, I was gonna play with my friend erc. We were chatting on level 4 of GC when a lv10 named Lenna asked if we'd help her friends get through LL B. I was sort of skeptical, but what the heck, it's just a game, so I said sure. There ended up being six of us in no time, levels from 6 (lol bremum - cool little FO) up to 19 (me, at the time). We had a blast and got s-rank, which somewhat amazed me! Made some new friends and got to level 20 all at the same time. Rawr!

<3 this game.

RadiantLegend
Nov 8, 2006, 09:51 AM
After attaining lv 30 and thinking im just as good as it gets. I transport to neudaiz with a friend and selected the 2nd mission(The night stage...cant remember name) on B. After a while another person joined. Hoping our all cast team can take on these lv 30 mobs we had a death on the team in the first room. Then another in the next room. Then i lost 2 scapes dolls myself from the elite mobs (4x barta dmg by those fools isnt a joke). Next thing i know, they both left leaving me alone in block 1. Im the leader of the team, my team just deserted me, Im stuck with this lv30+ guys pwing the heck outta me. But i wasnt going to give up. NEVER EVER!!!! I put on my game face, looked at the sky at the mountain ranges and swore if im going down alone then so be it.
Using most of my mates and PAs my good buddy joined me at block 3 when i was 2 rooms after from completing the mission. Needless to say he was a force. Nothing could describe how happy i was to see reinforcements.
Still my best moment in PSU to this day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ragolismine on 2006-11-08 06:52 ]</font>

FrogKicker
Nov 8, 2006, 11:42 AM
Logged on to lvl with some friends and no one could hear me through the headset. Thinking it was just the buggyness of the voicechat I rebooted my 360 four or five times...only to realize I had my mic switched off...

Sexy_Raine
Nov 8, 2006, 12:45 PM
I love the community, I don't know if it's my looks or not, but everyone loves me. I've never been in a party where anyone has been mean to me. I'm in Universe 2

Also I met a black Elvis lookalike too( I won't post his name), he's got personality!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-11-08 09:48 ]</font>

Ryoten
Nov 8, 2006, 03:04 PM
When I was invited to a friends room, & one of my offline friends type, "I always wanted to do this but.... Can I sit on your bed?" That was the funniest moment I ever had.

Mari-P
Nov 8, 2006, 04:01 PM
Me have no met too many PSO world people in game yet (since most me time is in FFXI still) but me do run into few people. Most funny for me is seeing dance party in random place.

What is kind upset me (same with all online game) is guy hit on me so much >_<. Me really am girl but how is know in online game? is kind scary to think about @_@ hehehe

klunka
Nov 8, 2006, 04:27 PM
I know it's early, but I like the fact so far that it's easy to be an individual. My character feels unique when I play him. And not just because he's a dirty old man.

I'm sure I'm not the only person to do the things I do, but I don't run into many of them.

JaireLiay
Nov 9, 2006, 11:15 AM
Rofl. Check this out. Michael jackson is on universe 1. Someone made a character...and..Oh my. He's got people up here dancing.

Clyez City 4th Floor, Universe 1

MayLee
Nov 9, 2006, 11:24 AM
I hope I'll get some funny moments when I finally get online today. >.<

I'll go bother Ryongen. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I had some laughable times in PSO, though.

Garasu
Nov 9, 2006, 01:18 PM
One of the funniest things thats happend to me...
I was partying with my friend(She was a Force and the first person I met in PSU) and her friend(who I met about 4 days after her..He was a hunter with a spear..) and I had just switched back to Hunter and she was yelling at me because I didnt heal myself and saying I was a Force and I should heal myself(I had a spear also) and I told her 'I switched back to Hunter!Didnt you notice my BIG POINTY STICK!?' and then the other guy said 'Your stick isnt pointy enough!!!' It was pretty funny...
@.@