PDA

View Full Version : Who else Hates fighting Man-Bear Pig-Bat?!

DarkSeph
Nov 8, 2006, 02:33 AM
I just hate how he spends soooooooo much time in the air and unlike the Dragon he actually hits you if you try to shoot him in the air. It totally sucks to fight him solo.

Just my opinion......

Reeses
Nov 8, 2006, 02:34 AM
Ahh, your talking about Omnagooglegoo. Yeh, hes a tough customer. Im not too fond of his battle style either.

Ryogen
Nov 8, 2006, 02:35 AM
Ha ha ha, there are other enemies that annoy me but it can get on my nerves at times.

-Crokar-
Nov 8, 2006, 02:39 AM
ive yet to fight him but i want to know if the shooting him in the wings thing from story mode works online?

Elleranda
Nov 8, 2006, 02:44 AM
On 2006-11-07 23:39, -Crokar- wrote:
ive yet to fight him but i want to know if the shooting him in the wings thing from story mode works online?

Yeah.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 8, 2006, 02:51 AM
His tail is a weaker point as well for a nice melee PA from the Saber, even better when you have a hunter with over lv 10 on that for the 2nd part of the PA.

Try to stay under him, learn his firebomb throwing range, and run when he's charging up those lightning bolts.

I've ran plenty of solo runs versus him, you just have to learn his pattern and be wary of that lightning bolt/immobilizing.

Elleranda
Nov 8, 2006, 02:52 AM
Pain in the ass at times, but at least he has low HP.

AnamanaAU
Nov 8, 2006, 02:56 AM
You mean OHMAHGAWD?

Shadow_Wing
Nov 8, 2006, 03:33 AM
Lighting bolt, wham 1200 hp to 0 in a second.... yup... pain in the ass

Remedy
Nov 8, 2006, 04:04 AM
Onmagoug is awesome.

Any boss that throws lesser enemies from the zone at you is freaking sweet.

Plus he drops Me/Quick.

KiteWolfwood
Nov 8, 2006, 04:07 AM
He is so easy as a ranger. I love fighting him as he tries throwing stuff at me.

DarkSeph
Nov 8, 2006, 04:17 AM
LOL! I have to admit, I thought it was cool he was throwing Piggies at me at times instead of the rocks...

....That is until one hit me and Ruined my S Rank!....

But that is my fault for underestimating him I guess http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Aaomi
Nov 8, 2006, 05:07 AM
I've fought him 4 times so far I believe. I haven't died against him yet but somone else on my team always seems to lol. Only had one S-Rank on him so far http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif