PDA

View Full Version : ... Marriage? O_o

ChaosSentinel
Nov 8, 2006, 03:21 AM
Okay, so... I just downloaded the PSU soundtrack a few days ago (It's called "For Brighter Day", I don't remember what site) and it's really cool, they've got all the holiday songs and remixes and things... but one song is called "Marriage". I've never heard it before, and it sounds just like a song that would be played at a wedding, organ and all.

So... what do you think? They're not actually gonna let characters get married to each other or anything, are they? I know it's not a thing from story mode, because I've played through it already... it has me thouroughly confused. Maybe you guys have already noticed this, I don't know. Anybody know about it?

BTW, and this is completely off-topic, does anyone know how long it'll be till we get the HIVE online? Fighting Dulk Fakis with a real group is gonna be hella fun.

Elleranda
Nov 8, 2006, 03:24 AM

I'm gonna marry my PM!

Nani-chan
Nov 8, 2006, 03:26 AM
Wasn't that song in the pso? By trading photon drops to get song discs that replace the stage's music.

DarkSeph
Nov 8, 2006, 03:38 AM
That is one of the clothing items you will be able to get (maybe....) according to the pictures I've seen in psupedia.org. I made a seperate thread about bikini clothing but wedding dress/tux clothing is shown on that site.

ChaosSentinel
Nov 8, 2006, 03:50 AM
Hmm... so you can actually get a wedding dress/tux, they have a wedding song in the game... maybe they really did put a character marriage thing in there! Wouldn't that be funny, considering ^ half the "chicks" on PSU are guys. Hey, I made a girl char, so I ain't one to talk... but it would still be hilarious to see. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

daylight129
Nov 8, 2006, 03:56 AM
With ST not telling us what they are giving us even days before they are going to impliment it, how do you expect ANY of us to know when we are getting ANYTHING.

KiteWolfwood
Nov 8, 2006, 04:02 AM
Whiteday Foos.

Zelutos
Nov 8, 2006, 04:20 AM
You remember what Valentine's Day was like on the Dreamcast and GCN? Chances are, that music is for when they decorate at Valentine's Day.

ChaosSentinel
Nov 8, 2006, 04:35 AM
*Shakes head*

I thought about that too, but they have a separate song, called "Valentine", which is presumably for valentine's day. I dunno if white day is the same thing or not...

Oyako
Nov 8, 2006, 04:46 AM
On 2006-11-08 00:50, ChaosSentinel wrote:
Hmm... so you can actually get a wedding dress/tux, they have a wedding song in the game... maybe they really did put a character marriage thing in there! Wouldn't that be funny, considering ^ half the "chicks" on PSU are guys. Hey, I made a girl char, so I ain't one to talk... but it would still be hilarious to see. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

My friend, male, in FFXI was a Female Hume and got married to a Male character in game. It was the happiest day of his life... O_o and he has the photo album to prove it...

SpishackCola
Nov 8, 2006, 04:55 AM
There was a marriage thing for GC PSO. That was a weeks worth of people trying to get "married" spam in the lobbies.