PDA

View Full Version : PSU JP 11/9 update. Big release!

kyori
Nov 8, 2006, 05:58 AM
Well, looks like after last weeks halloween event, we finally get another content update!

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=144

Now for the precise details!

Story mission:
Episode 2-3 - HIVE mission with Hyuuga

NEW feature! Party mission:
Bruce's Dungeon
@ Guardian's HQ on Moatoob
2-5 players required.

Srank missions:

Parum:
Endrum Plant
Labs

Neudaiz:
Mizuraki 1
(At the time, there was a problem with shikon archipaelago mission , so they will add it next time)

Moatoob:

Galenigare Canyon 1/2

Level cap - 60->70

6 new photon arts!
Spinning Break - Sword
Gravity Dance - Double Saber
Moubuseirenzan - Twin dagger
Darkness Shot - Guns
Damubarta
Defbal

New rank weapon/armor/boards
2 new SUVs

New clothes/parts for all races

New My Room reform tickets!

I'll have remirrored pictures up later

Kyori Deshita! Bai bai!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kyori on 2006-11-08 03:36 ]</font>

MasakaWray
Nov 8, 2006, 06:07 AM
Holy crap! Advanced PAs! Lucky Japanese.

Ecstasy
Nov 8, 2006, 06:13 AM
So basically there still releasing content that was included on the original game when purchased? So what exactly is the monthly fee going towards then?

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 8, 2006, 06:28 AM
On 2006-11-08 02:58, kyori wrote:
(At the time, there was a problem with shikon archipaelago mission , so they will add it next time)

It's cause uber force stuff drops there, and they want to screw us over! At least they're (hopefully) not going to have a 12 hour delay only to figure out something's broken this time.

kyori
Nov 8, 2006, 06:30 AM
Yeah, they mentioned that in the last check there was something wrong with it. Maybe it was supposed to be added last week but they kept quiet.

AkiraXxx
Nov 8, 2006, 06:34 AM
Hmmmm ok japanese getting ANOTHER update. Where the fuck is our first one!? Hella whack seriously. I already know that shit is just sitting there and the only reason it isnt released is because it isnt the "DATE" for it yet. Fuck SEGA's schedule, they need to update us to were the japanese players are at.

kyori
Nov 8, 2006, 06:35 AM
Well, it seems like you guys didnt get one in 2 weeks, im imagining as originally mentioned, it'll be 1 month total before you get one. Who knows http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kyori on 2006-11-08 03:35 ]</font>

AkiraXxx
Nov 8, 2006, 06:40 AM
On 2006-11-08 03:35, kyori wrote:
Well, it seems like you guys didnt get one in 2 weeks, im imagining as originally mentioned, it'll be 1 month total before you get one. Who knows http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Its looking like 1 month AFTER euro is out.

Mewn
Nov 8, 2006, 07:29 AM
Clumsy said 2-3 weeks for new content. That means it should hit around or just after EU release.

Edg3
Nov 8, 2006, 08:14 AM
On 2006-11-08 03:13, Ecstasy wrote:
So basically there still releasing content that was included on the original game when purchased? So what exactly is the monthly fee going towards then?

Profits!

Mystil
Nov 8, 2006, 08:19 AM

You're just loving this aren't you? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Rhyv
Nov 8, 2006, 08:21 AM
no fair....

i wanna smash sega on the head with a hammer.... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

we need a content update soon cause im getting kinda bored of the current stuff http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif

Thrash777
Nov 8, 2006, 08:27 AM
new level cap eh? i wonder how high they plan on taking it...? 100? 200?

Realmz
Nov 8, 2006, 08:33 AM
YES! Gravity Dance, now i know i'm getting a ddouble saber when i become a figunner.

did any PA's come out for the JP servers when they gut expert types? if so was one of them a twin saber pa?

Para
Nov 8, 2006, 08:35 AM
There's a possible chance that our first update comes this week... ClumsyOrchid said 2-3 weeks for our first update... this is the 3rd week into PSU.

Mystil
Nov 8, 2006, 08:49 AM
On 2006-11-08 05:27, Thrash777 wrote:
new level cap eh? i wonder how high they plan on taking it...? 100? 200?

I'm gonna guess and say we're returning to our roots and it's going to be 100. WOW is 60(correct me if not), FFXI is 75.

Realmz
Nov 8, 2006, 08:58 AM
with wows expansion the lv cap there will be 70 (and there will be a whole new rebalancing of gear within those levels, shortening the heug gap between raiders and non raiders)

yaaay, i hope with our first update casts get a few more parts

parabolee
Nov 8, 2006, 09:01 AM
You all need to calm down. SEGA said we are are the same release schedule as Japan, so we will get the first update the same amount of time after release as Japan did, and the following updates will follow at the same time periods.

So when PSU has been out as long in NA as it has in Japan right now we will also see this third update. The game was designed to be like this just like PSO was so quit complaining about the locked content until we actually get screwed over. Right now it has been excacly the way they said it would be, none of you were miss led. The game will continue to get better and better as new content is released and we have the satisfaction of knowing that there will always be something new for us to do for some time while we wait for the big expansion next year.

As soon as we fall behind the Japanese schedule (which may very well happen), THEN we can (and SHOULD) and get on SEGA's case and start bitching about getting screwed over.

Personally I have played for 80 hours online so far and that easily justifies the $10 subscription I paid. I just hope each update is exciting enough to play for 80 hours next month. Seriously how many games have over 80 hours of gameplay in them (and I'm not including the single player in that)?

_Deliverance_
Nov 8, 2006, 09:07 AM
I'm sorry if I've missed something, but when are the expert jobs getting released? In our next update (which should be soon...right?)?

Zio
Nov 8, 2006, 09:11 AM
Its a japanese company and their japanese customers will be favored. I doubt we'll see an update for the US version anytime in the near future.

AeraLure
Nov 8, 2006, 09:44 AM

I estimate 6 months or more before what is on Extra mode to be available online, with the odd thing or two along the way being online-only.

They really should have put Extra mode online right at the get go and then started updating from there.

kyori
Nov 8, 2006, 09:59 AM
On 2006-11-08 05:19, Silhouette wrote:

You're just loving this aren't you? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

What ever gave you that idea ;d

Remedy
Nov 8, 2006, 10:05 AM
DAMUBARTA

Ya'll are lucky. =/

Beck
Nov 8, 2006, 10:05 AM
Hmmh...im guessing we'll have our updates on or a couple of days after EU release..

Lyrise
Nov 8, 2006, 10:26 AM
On 2006-11-08 02:58, kyori wrote:
Well, looks like after last weeks halloween event, we finally get another content update!

Now for the precise details!
(snipped for brevity...)

I'll have remirrored pictures up later

Kyori Deshita! Bai bai!

I told you this was coming out today, early November means early November, not late.

In any case....

Spinning Break - Sword
Darkness Shot - Guns

This is exactly what I was waiting for, ESPECIALLY Gravitydance and Moubuseirenzan. Darkness shot will be a good addition too, since it inflicts virus state, and spinning break just HURTS.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lyrise on 2006-11-08 07:27 ]</font>

Jiga
Nov 8, 2006, 10:27 AM
On 2006-11-08 06:01, parabolee wrote:
You all need to calm down. SEGA said we are are the same release schedule as Japan, so we will get the first update the same amount of time after release as Japan did, and the following updates will follow at the same time periods.

So when PSU has been out as long in NA as it has in Japan right now we will also see this third update. The game was designed to be like this just like PSO was so quit complaining about the locked content until we actually get screwed over. Right now it has been excacly the way they said it would be, none of you were miss led. The game will continue to get better and better as new content is released and we have the satisfaction of knowing that there will always be something new for us to do for some time while we wait for the big expansion next year.

As soon as we fall behind the Japanese schedule (which may very well happen), THEN we can (and SHOULD) and get on SEGA's case and start bitching about getting screwed over.

Personally I have played for 80 hours online so far and that easily justifies the $10 subscription I paid. I just hope each update is exciting enough to play for 80 hours next month. Seriously how many games have over 80 hours of gameplay in them (and I'm not including the single player in that)?

can we have this moved to a new topic and stickied?

Blenjar
Nov 8, 2006, 10:52 AM
Damn..lol well im still on schedule to quit before next monthly fee.

-- Blen

princejake2
Nov 8, 2006, 10:57 AM
So how much are the new PAs gonna cost us you think? I'm hoping pretty high so I can get one and feel special for awhile before everyone esle gets them lol

uhawww
Nov 8, 2006, 11:01 AM
Just what the doctor ordered.
I haven't been online the JP version since my friends convinced me to go to english version, so this should be a little welcome diversion.

Velocity_7
Nov 8, 2006, 11:18 AM
Darkness Shot - Guns
As Lyrise said, game over.

Defbal
All forces, I hope to be seeing this in use often. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

What I love about this update is not just the PAs being brought in, but also that we're getting the return of party-only missions finally (with "fake" cutscenes and the like ala PSO-style), but finally something we can all sit down and enjoy. What's in Bruce's dungeon, by the way?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Velocity_7 on 2006-11-08 08:29 ]</font>

DreamTonight
Nov 8, 2006, 11:37 AM
I'm very lucky again to play the japanese version http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

AeraLure
Nov 8, 2006, 12:39 PM
Yeah its very easy to figure out the US release dates. Just take the JP ones and change the dates accordingly. In fact, I'll post the JP version update release schedule with the approximate US dates in parenthesis (adjusted 2 days to land on a Thursday). These are estimates and they may shift one week forward or back depending on what SEGA does, but this will be awful close to what we get, since it has been already stated that they will follow the JP release pretty closely:

PSU JP released: 31st AUGUST 2006 (US 24th October 2006)

Phantasy Star Universe was released in Japan, for PS2 and PC platforms.

PSU JP Content updates:

5th OCTOBER 2006 (US 30th November 2006)

* Opening of Moatoob
* 6 new missions added for:
o Parum
o Neudaiz
o Moatoob
* Adjustment to Mission parameters and Completion Bonuses

12th OCTOBER 2006 (US 7th December 2006)

* Online Story Mission with Leia Martinez added (episode 2-1)
* 2 new S-Rank missions added:
o "Retake the Plant" (Linear Line)
o "The Damaged Communications Thoroughfare" (Guardians' Colony)
* Maximum level cap changed from 50 to 60
* Expert classes unlocked (7 in total)
* Photon arts level increased to 30
* 8 New Weapon Types Added:
o Double Saber
o Axe
o Twin Claw
o Single handed Claw
o Grenade Launcher
o Laser Cannon
o Crossbow
o Cards
* 2 New SUV weapons added
* New armours, weapons, and clothing/parts added.
* Partner Machinery re-initialisation Kit added
* New Technics and Photon Arts added.

19th OCTOBER 2006 (US 14th December 2006 - note: we will likely get Christmas here instead)

* Halloween theme added: (October 19th to November 9th)
o Halloween decorations for certain areas
o Hallo Rappies
o Halloween room theme available for 5000 meseta.
* 1 new S-rank mission added:
o "Retake the Sanctuary" (Agata relics)

26th OCTOBER 2006 (US 21st December 2006)

* Online Story Mission with Leia Martinez added (episode 2-2)
o Hakura Temple

7th NOVEMBER 2006 (US 5th January 2007)

* Online Story Mission with Leia Martinez (episode 2-3)
* 6 new S-rank missions for:
o Parum (2 missions)
o Neudaiz (2 missions)
o Moatoob (2 missions)
* New level cap
* New weapons/armours
* New Photon Arts
* New my room goods
* New clothes/parts
* New SUV's

And this is the more detailed description of the Nov 7th update for Japan, repasted here from the OP's post:

Story mission:

Bruce's Dungeon
2-5 players required.

Srank missions:

Parum:
Endrum Plant
Labs

Neudaiz:
Mizuraki 1

Moatoob:

Galenigare Canyon 1/2

Level cap - 60->70

6 new photon arts!
Spinning Break - Sword
Darkness Shot - Guns
Damubarta
Defbal

2 new SUVs

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-11-08 09:41 ]</font>

Inazuma
Nov 8, 2006, 12:53 PM
yay, lots of new awesome stuff. cant wait!

Itsuki
Nov 8, 2006, 12:54 PM
So how much are the new PAs gonna cost us you think? I'm hoping pretty high so I can get one and feel special for awhile before everyone esle gets them lol
Chances are they won't have a meseta cost, but a PA Fragment cost. By completing S-ranks with an S-rank you get a PA-Fragment. You also get them by S-ranking story missions.

Hmmmm ok japanese getting ANOTHER update. Where the fuck is our first one!?
The first major japanese update was on 10/05, FIVE WEEKS after PSU had been out in japan. FIVE WEEKS PEOPLE!!! Its only been 2 weeks since PSU has been out, give it a rest.

I swear, if the US community is complaining this much after 2 weeks, they're going to die if everything is on schedules with the jp.

I estimate 6 months or more before what is on Extra mode to be available online, with the odd thing or two along the way being online-only.
Already in JP there is far more content online than there is in extra mode. Very few things are not available. These really only boil down to PAs and maybe a weapon or two. But theres more weapons online anyways. And the S-rank weapons offline are only A-rank online.

Kamica
Nov 8, 2006, 01:11 PM
The main thing I was looking for from this update is support techniques. Deband isn't exactly what I had in mind but it is better than nothing.

I really hope that deband, 10 extra levels, and 9 star weapons are enough to make S rank missions worth doing.
At this point, the missions are too hard for their own good.

I am happy that we are getting the update tommorow. Since I have no school on friday, I will have a lot of time to grind. Lots of fun to come.

McLaughlin
Nov 8, 2006, 01:19 PM
On 2006-11-08 09:39, AeraLure wrote:
Yeah its very easy to figure out the US release dates. Just take the JP ones and change the dates accordingly. In fact, I'll post the JP version update release schedule with the approximate US dates in parenthesis (adjusted 2 days to land on a Thursday). These are estimates and they may shift one week forward or back depending on what SEGA does, but this will be awful close to what we get, since it has been already stated that they will follow the JP release pretty closely:

PSU JP released: 31st AUGUST 2006 (US 24th October 2006)

Phantasy Star Universe was released in Japan, for PS2 and PC platforms.

PSU JP Content updates:

5th OCTOBER 2006 (US 30th November 2006)

* Opening of Moatoob
* 6 new missions added for:
o Parum
o Neudaiz
o Moatoob
* Adjustment to Mission parameters and Completion Bonuses

12th OCTOBER 2006 (US 7th December 2006)

* Online Story Mission with Leia Martinez added (episode 2-1)
* 2 new S-Rank missions added:
o "Retake the Plant" (Linear Line)
o "The Damaged Communications Thoroughfare" (Guardians' Colony)
* Maximum level cap changed from 50 to 60
* Expert classes unlocked (7 in total)
* Photon arts level increased to 30
* 8 New Weapon Types Added:
o Double Saber
o Axe
o Twin Claw
o Single handed Claw
o Grenade Launcher
o Laser Cannon
o Crossbow
o Cards
* 2 New SUV weapons added
* New armours, weapons, and clothing/parts added.
* Partner Machinery re-initialisation Kit added
* New Technics and Photon Arts added.

19th OCTOBER 2006 (US 14th December 2006 - note: we will likely get Christmas here instead)

* Halloween theme added: (October 19th to November 9th)
o Halloween decorations for certain areas
o Hallo Rappies
o Halloween room theme available for 5000 meseta.
o "Retake the Sanctuary" (Agata relics)

26th OCTOBER 2006 (US 21st December 2006)

* Online Story Mission with Leia Martinez added (episode 2-2)
o Hakura Temple

7th NOVEMBER 2006 (US 5th January 2007)

* Online Story Mission with Leia Martinez (episode 2-3)
* 6 new S-rank missions for:
o Parum (2 missions)
o Neudaiz (2 missions)
o Moatoob (2 missions)
* New level cap
* New weapons/armours
* New Photon Arts
* New my room goods
* New clothes/parts
* New SUV's

And this is the more detailed description of the Nov 7th update for Japan, repasted here from the OP's post:

Story mission:

Bruce's Dungeon
2-5 players required.

Srank missions:

Parum:
Endrum Plant
Labs

Neudaiz:
Mizuraki 1

Moatoob:

Galenigare Canyon 1/2

Level cap - 60->70

6 new photon arts!
Spinning Break - Sword
Darkness Shot - Guns
Damubarta
Defbal

2 new SUVs

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-11-08 09:41 ]</font>

You also can't forget that the JP game was in a Beta state for all of September, at which time they COULD NOT update it. I think we'll be getting an update sooner than the 30th.

But hey, the more time I have to hit the cap, the better.

Lyrise
Nov 8, 2006, 01:27 PM
Keep in mind, the photon arts section says that those are a sample of what's to be released. Basically, what's there is what you're getting MINIMUM. There is a possibility there will be MORE being released.

McLaughlin
Nov 8, 2006, 01:30 PM
Does anyone know if at one point or another the JP game's Makeover Shop gained the option to change a Cast's head from a robotic one to a humanoid one?

SailorDaravon
Nov 8, 2006, 01:53 PM
What exactly is the difference between the damage over time that Dark will do versus the Fire that we have now? Is it a higher % or what?

AeraLure
Nov 8, 2006, 03:04 PM
On 2006-11-08 10:19, Zeta wrote:

You also can't forget that the JP game was in a Beta state for all of September, at which time they COULD NOT update it. I think we'll be getting an update sooner than the 30th.

But hey, the more time I have to hit the cap, the better.

True, but Clumsy on PSU Official forums (site admin) said the first update will be coming in around 2-3 weeks, which actually is spot on the 30th as I estimated if in fact it is 3 weeks away - but maybe it comes in two weeks or sooner, I agree that could happen.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-11-08 12:05 ]</font>

Ruby-chan
Nov 8, 2006, 03:20 PM
It would fit with Sega's MO to make us pay for something that was given to JP for free (Due to declaring a "beta state").

Kyuu
Nov 8, 2006, 03:28 PM

But hey, the more time I have to hit the cap, the better.That's what I was going to say. >.>

True, but Clumsy on PSU Official forums (site admin) said the first update will be coming in around 2-3 weeks, which actually is spot on the 30th as I estimated if in fact it is 3 weeks away - but maybe it comes in two weeks or sooner, I agree that could happen.I haven't seen the post, but are you sure he was referring to 2-3 weeks from nowrather than 2-3 weeks from the release?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-11-08 12:28 ]</font>

AeraLure
Nov 8, 2006, 03:30 PM
On 2006-11-08 12:28, Kyuu wrote:I haven't seen the post, but are you sure he was referring to 2-3 weeks from nowrather than 2-3 weeks from the release?

Yup. It was two to three weeks from now (he posted that reply yesterday on a topic somewhere). Matches both the JP release schedule almost tot he day and syncs in with a timely holiday update in place of Halloween which we did not get so, I am inclined to believe that estimated schedule.

Mind you I want it 2-3 weeks from release myself. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-11-08 12:38 ]</font>

Ryno
Nov 8, 2006, 03:34 PM
Information of mission transmission of 2006/11/0811 month 9 day 2006 November 9th (the wood) they are transmission contents.
Story mission episode 2 3rd chapter “HIVE mopping-up operation”,
Party mission “blues [danjiyon]” and addition etc of new item.
2006 November 9th (the wood) they are transmission contents.
Episode 2 3rd chapter “HIVE mopping-up operation”, party mission in addition to “blues [danjiyon]”, the many S ranking mission and addition etc of the new item are transmitted.

Story mission episode 2 3rd chapter “HIVE mopping-up operation”

party mission

transmission

system something

“related to blues [danjiyon]”

S ranking mission

(pulling up the level upper limit and adding the photon arts)

something related to item (addition of arms & baseplate and addition etc of various items)

Story missionStart counter “[gadeianzu] [koronikuraizu] city: 5F”Guidance instructor [raia] and the prayer have remained with joint duty of the Allied forces, it faces to the sweeping “HIVE”.

Then, fearfully the situation which the [ru] should had expected prayer one line. Threat of the SEED form which attacks one after another. The crisis which is imminent. While the respective doubt is complicated, puzzle furthermore keeps becoming deep….

To receive this mission, it is necessary to clear “the inner part of episode 2 2nd chapter sand and dust”.

Party missionStart counter “planetary [motoubudaguora] [shiteigadeianzu] branch”Compared to attendant upon the execution of encounter curriculum, is in the midst of developing the talent who cooperates to the test use and data acquisition of the facility for training which is searched in the [gadeianzu] training school.

Usually, when the remuneration which responds to the mission similar result is prepared is. However, because of the mission for training encounter type, participation with active guardian plural names is condition.

To receive this mission, it is necessary to unite the party with 2 human ~5 people.

Adjustment of transmission being completed missionAddition of S ranking mission
“S ranking” for the high level person who hits to the below-mentioned mission, on higher rank of “A ranking” is added.

* Mission of planetary palm *
 Remnant of [endoramu] (seabed plant: Temporary base old [meruvuoa] city direction)
 Research facility and recapture (seabed plant: Temporary base [rahuon] grassy plain direction)
* Mission of planetary [niyudeizu] *
 Green forest breaking ([outoku] [shiteihuraiyabesu])
* Mission of planetary [motoubu] *
 Valley of timber chute ([daguora] [shiteihuraiyabesu])
 Mine defense ([garenigare] valley: Valley ground nadir lake direction)

“The legal animal of mission rainbow color” of planetary [niyudeizu] which it has notiified because trouble was verified at the final endorsement time, transmits after the next time. We apologize to everyone who is enjoyed deeply.

Something related to systemPulling up the level upper limit
The level upper limit is pulled up to 70 from present 60.

Addition of the new photon arts
The photon arts of each system ([baretsuto] technique it includes) it adds. Description below is portion of the photon arts which is added.

It hits the sword 戟 including revolution from the sky and is dense the [mu]. It concentrates on the front and every body rushes forward to the monster group and, 蹴 scatters.
The damage is given to the target around with the circumferential attack which utilizes weapon quality. Revolution escalates gradually.
Super dance it is enormous ream 斬. In order to whirl with the blade of the pair hand, it is accustomed to cutting. Attack of the super high speed which does not give [suki] of strike to the enemy is shot.
The bullet is designated as darkness attribute. Adding the infection effect low with probability. Attack power and the like is strengthened according to level.
With button hold time ## consumption PP fixed time, the attack technique which in front direction continues to generate the cold air with continuation.
The auxiliary technique which can raise the defensive power of friend temporarily.
Something related to itemAddition of weapon guard baseplate
The weapon guard baseplate of many high ranking is added.

Addition of SUV weapon
The new SUV weapon 2 types is added.

Addition of clothes part
The new clothes (for human [niyuman] [bisuto]), the part (for the cast) it adds to the clothes shop.

Addition of [mairumugutsuzu] [rihuomuchiketsuto]
Many [mairumugutsuzu] [rihuomuchiketsuto] is added.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://phantasystaruniverse.jp/%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D

A2K
Nov 8, 2006, 03:48 PM
I like the news of "Bruce's Dungeon". As much as I like to see story quests, I was hoping for a group quest along the lines of "Garon's Treachery" or "Today's Rate" to be released sooner or later.

In any case, what Photon Arts are available now? I wish to know if Gravity Strike (for one-handed sabers) is among them yet.

Remedy
Nov 8, 2006, 04:04 PM
Also, any Forces, could you tell me which techs beyond the Normal/Ra- techs and Resta/Reverser are out? Thanks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AppieDPC
Nov 8, 2006, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the list AeraLure, now I kinda know when I should bother to get online, looks like I should aim for mid-december or so.

AeraLure
Nov 8, 2006, 04:49 PM
On 2006-11-08 13:43, AppieDPC wrote:
Thanks for the list AeraLure, now I kinda know when I should bother to get online, looks like I should aim for mid-december or so.

Most welcome. Lets us know what's coming and about when. Be sure to check every so often as to when the US version gets the first update and adjust the dates accordingly, should they vary any.

Calibur
Nov 8, 2006, 05:13 PM
well he posted this today...

The European release has zero correlation to the planned content updates. SEGA has never stated that European users will be on different servers or use seperate billing systems.

Additionally, everyone is free to use the Japanese content schedule as a guide, but it should remain at that stage only. US and EU releases will follow similar patterns, but will not correspond exactly.

Here (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=78312&highlight=#78312)

Parn
Nov 8, 2006, 05:21 PM
I find it particularly irritating that they're not communicating with their playerbase. If they're going to update next week, they need to say so. If they're not going to update for the next three months, they need to say so. If they're going to update tomorrow, they need to say so. They need to say SOMETHING so the playerbase won't continue foaming at the mouth. They didn't give us the Halloween update, and that alongside the total lack of communication makes me feel like we're the stepchildren of the family all over again.

I love this game, and I know we're not going to get all the content in one day which I'm OK with, but... come on. Throw us a freakin' bone, here.

AeraLure
Nov 8, 2006, 05:25 PM
Thanks Calibur. I imagine if anything they'll move it forward a week (the whole lot of it) and tinker with when exactly to bring in a holiday event upate. Cant see them straying too far from this schedule since it is SEGA afterall, and once the first update starts, its something just about every week or every other week, but here's to hoping.

McLaughlin
Nov 8, 2006, 05:27 PM
I'm all for waiting for content, but it'd be nice to know how long I'm going to be waiting for.

If this turns into another PSOX, someone's going to be riding a one-horse open sleigh to the morgue.

AeraLure
Nov 8, 2006, 05:40 PM
Well, using the JP release schedule even just as an estimate, its easy to see it will be months, not weeks, before the entirity of Extra mode is online and beyond, whatever beyond is, as hidden away on the disc. The JP version hasnt even come close to that yet by any stretch.

It does howeveer seem that once updates start there is something every week or two for the most part and gives you an idea as to the basic quantity of updates in general. I still bet we're going to see it play out almost exactly the same as the JP version, with the differences being the start date and of course changing Halloween into a different holiday event.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-11-08 14:44 ]</font>

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 8, 2006, 06:06 PM
On 2006-11-08 10:30, Zeta wrote:
Does anyone know if at one point or another the JP game's Makeover Shop gained the option to change a Cast's head from a robotic one to a humanoid one?

I don't think this has been added, nor do I think it will ever be added.

jimmer411
Nov 8, 2006, 06:08 PM
I just cant wait for matoob to open up and the new weapons! I want my claws so bad!

Not to mention I wanna get me some tenora weapons and grind the hell outta them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ether
Nov 8, 2006, 06:17 PM
I love the argument that since the Japanese waited 5 weeks for their first update, we should too. Forget that the servers were in a huge state of turmoil for the first few weeks (including several days of downtime and a 3 day rollback), and that Sega declared September a beta, and gave everyone an additional free month of time. For September, they weren't paying customers, as they werent even using the 30 free days that came with the game until October 1st

October 1st, marked the "official service start" The first update was October 5th. Where's our update after 4 days? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ether on 2006-11-08 15:44 ]</font>

Mac2492
Nov 8, 2006, 06:21 PM
On 2006-11-08 15:17, Ether wrote:
I love the argument that since the Japanese waited 5 weeks for their first update, we should too. Forget that the servers were in a huge state of turmoil for the first few weeks (including several days of downtime and a 3 day rollback), and that Sega declared September a beta, and gave everyone an additional free month of time. For September, they weren't paying customers, as they werent even using the 30 free days that came with the game until November 1st

November 1st, marked the "official service start" The first update was November 5th. Where's our update after 4 days? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Yes, that, and the fact the we also got the game (about) two months AFTER Japan, and now we have to wait even more! (Not that it affects me... Unless they add offline content, that is...)

McLaughlin
Nov 8, 2006, 06:30 PM
On 2006-11-08 15:17, Ether wrote:
I love the argument that since the Japanese waited 5 weeks for their first update, we should too. Forget that the servers were in a huge state of turmoil for the first few weeks (including several days of downtime and a 3 day rollback), and that Sega declared September a beta, and gave everyone an additional free month of time. For September, they weren't paying customers, as they werent even using the 30 free days that came with the game until November 1st

November 1st, marked the "official service start" The first update was November 5th. Where's our update after 4 days? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Actually, the official service began OCTOBER 1st, not November 1st.

-Ryuki-
Nov 8, 2006, 06:37 PM
I had a problem with this of my own. I disliked how we got 'shafted'. So sure, we didnt' get the cool stuff that the Japanese people currently have, but what really irked me is the Halloween event that NO ONE in the US was able to participate in. I wanted the Halloween reform ticket, as well as the cauldron. Now I have to wait another year just to get it. Not just me, but everyone.

On a side note, a lot of people are leaving because there isn't anything to do but grind. I want my quests, new clothes, and Moatoob to be open. So far, what's kept me on are helping people, and RPing. What do YOU guys normally do?

Ether
Nov 8, 2006, 06:45 PM
On 2006-11-08 15:30, Zeta wrote:
Actually, the official service began OCTOBER 1st, not November 1st.

Haha, whoops. Got my months confused

Para
Nov 8, 2006, 06:48 PM
On 2006-11-08 12:28, Kyuu wrote:

True, but Clumsy on PSU Official forums (site admin) said the first update will be coming in around 2-3 weeks, which actually is spot on the 30th as I estimated if in fact it is 3 weeks away - but maybe it comes in two weeks or sooner, I agree that could happen.I haven't seen the post, but are you sure he was referring to 2-3 weeks from nowrather than 2-3 weeks from the release?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-11-08 12:28 ]</font>
I did not see that post at all... I tried searching all of Clumsy's posts and did not see one mentioning 2-3 weeks etc.

Of course we all hope he meant 2-3 weeks from release, that way the update is planned for this week ;P

Raifen
Nov 8, 2006, 07:51 PM
yeah today was the end of the second week people. i wouldnt expect it for another week.

-Ryuki-
Nov 8, 2006, 07:53 PM
Stop defending it. We know you want the 'goods' already. No need to lie to yourself =/

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 8, 2006, 10:05 PM
On 2006-11-08 13:04, Remedy wrote:
Also, any Forces, could you tell me which techs beyond the Normal/Ra- techs and Resta/Reverser are out? Thanks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Gi- techs...

(Gotta wait these 7+ hours of maintenance out, dammit ><)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOnewearl-Lina on 2006-11-08 19:08 ]</font>

Fyrin
Nov 8, 2006, 10:09 PM
On 2006-11-08 19:05, FOnewearl-Lina wrote:

On 2006-11-08 13:04, Remedy wrote:

Gi- techs...

(Gotta wait these 7+ hours of maintenance out, dammit ><)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOnewearl-Lina on 2006-11-08 19:08 ]</font>

I want Nafoie.

AkiraXxx
Nov 8, 2006, 10:09 PM
Yeah alot of my friends on my list are already level 50, I stopped at 42, i might try for 45 next week, but meh.
Kinda sucks because I rarely see them on now, and when they are on there afk in there shops, lol iono why.

-Ryuki-
Nov 8, 2006, 11:00 PM
I can answer that. They're AFK in their shops to look like shopkeepers, and rack up hours to say they've done a lot. =X

DoubleJG
Nov 8, 2006, 11:03 PM
PSUJP got their first big content update one month exactly after launch, correct? (not including the character reset or whatever that was all about)

We have now had our US copies for 2weeks exactly. Two more weeks and we shall most likely get our first big update, unless Sega decides to be lame and say "well now that Europe has it (24th of November) we shall wait one more month for the big update and let Europe experience the small beginning like the other players did. Will Sega do this? I hope not.

-Ryuki-
Nov 8, 2006, 11:05 PM
Who knows, to be honest. Sega is almost an enigma at the moment, and it's kind of annoying.

Then again, I feel sorry for 360 users, because most of them quit.

Silver_Wyrm
Nov 8, 2006, 11:08 PM

you hold a good point >.>

-Ryuki-
Nov 8, 2006, 11:10 PM
On 2006-11-08 20:08, Silver_Wyrm wrote:

If they hold a good point, then why's everyone else saying differently?

Silver_Wyrm
Nov 8, 2006, 11:15 PM
On 2006-11-08 20:10, RyukiZero wrote:

On 2006-11-08 20:08, Silver_Wyrm wrote:

If they hold a good point, then why's everyone else saying differently?

actually, I haveheard almost nothing about/against where all the moneys going, so Im not sure exactly what everyone's "saying differently" about the money... O.o its obviously not costing them to "unlock" content already on disc. Server maintenance I would expect, but that is part of every MMO.

McLaughlin
Nov 8, 2006, 11:17 PM
On 2006-11-08 20:03, DoubleJG3288 wrote:
PSUJP got their first big content update one month exactly after launch, correct? (not including the character reset or whatever that was all about)

We have now had our US copies for 2weeks exactly. Two more weeks and we shall most likely get our first big update, unless Sega decides to be lame and say "well now that Europe has it (24th of November) we shall wait one more month for the big update and let Europe experience the small beginning like the other players did. Will Sega do this? I hope not.

Actually, it was less than a week if you discount the Beta month (because they couldn't update). We'll probably get an update this week or next.

I don't even think Sega's stupidity extends far enough to let them think they can get away with another month of zero information/updates just because the EU players don't have the game yet. They'd have to make us wait until the JP players got the 360 game, and that'd be just idiotic.

Latiku
Nov 8, 2006, 11:37 PM
It seems like the only thing that could make matters worse right now is if Sega released a statement that said: "Let them eat cake."

UltraDeeDer
Nov 9, 2006, 12:09 AM
On 2006-11-08 20:37, Latiku wrote:
"Let them eat cake."

Just like Mary Antoinette?

She's a killer... Queeeeen,
Gunpowder, gelatine,
Dynamite with a laser beam,
Guaranteed to blow your mind

-Ryuki-
Nov 9, 2006, 12:35 AM
OBJECTION!!

AeraLure
Nov 9, 2006, 12:45 AM
On 2006-11-08 15:48, Nites wrote:
I did not see that post at all... I tried searching all of Clumsy's posts and did not see one mentioning 2-3 weeks etc.

Of course we all hope he meant 2-3 weeks from release, that way the update is planned for this week ;P

This was bugging me so I had to go back and find it for you.

It was in this topic before reply #9 (Mewn's) and was posted on November 7th, but it was a site mod RubyEclipse that confirmed being told by Clumsy that new content was coming in 2-3 weeks from now:

Here (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=6786&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

Quoting RubyEclipse (Nov 7th):

We have recieved word from Clumsy (The GM & Admin here on the forums) that we can expect the new content to arrive somewhere in the next 2-3 weeks.

Clumsy had a follow-up post after Mewn. I later posted in the topic the JP release schedule, as I did here, to point out that new content 2-3 weeks from now more or less matches the JP release timeframe.

Clumsy's followup post:

Quite honestly, very many people at SEGA HQ are excited that some players have gotten very high levels in such a short play period. In some cases, we're talking full level caps in a variety of Photon Arts and Technics. We're working hard to get updates out to users who are in this category, as well as others looking for some new areas to explore and challenges to overcome.

Content updates for PSU are not as easy as one may think. There is a process that requires testing, localization, as well as content creation and general tweaks/changes. This is a process and it requires time to meet our internal schedule. When we hit our dates, we'll post updates and tell everyone about the next batch.

Right now, we are looking good and should see an update soon.

Make of those what you will, I just knew I didnt dream it all up lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-11-08 21:47 ]</font>

AeraLure
Nov 9, 2006, 12:48 AM
On 2006-11-08 20:37, Latiku wrote:
It seems like the only thing that could make matters worse right now is if Sega released a statement that said: "Let them eat cake."

Lol! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SoujiSeta
Nov 9, 2006, 04:13 AM
Maintenence has been extended till 19:00. Sasuga sonichi desu ne?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SoujiSeta on 2006-11-09 01:14 ]</font>

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 9, 2006, 04:23 AM
On 2006-11-09 01:13, SoujiSeta wrote:
Maintenence has been extended till 19:00. Sasuga sonichi desu ne?

SSQ desu...
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/FoLina/PSU/psu20061105_205625_001.jpg

SoujiSeta
Nov 9, 2006, 05:04 AM
Back up. Logged on.

Ceresa
Nov 9, 2006, 05:06 AM
every damu added, all debuffs, all buffs, ramegid and damumegid

This is the best update ever.

Shazbot
Nov 9, 2006, 05:07 AM
*wees his pants*

kyori
Nov 9, 2006, 05:17 AM
On the other hand.. its all 32k a piece. I just bought the Mugifite board... ASDASDQ#$!24231
XD

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 9, 2006, 05:18 AM
On 2006-11-09 02:17, kyori wrote:
On the other hand.. its all 32k a piece. I just bought the Mugifite board... ASDASDQ#$!24231
XD

You poor, poor human http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
*tries to go into myroom*...

SoujiSeta
Nov 9, 2006, 05:18 AM
I dced when entering My Room and I cant get back on XD

SoujiSeta
Nov 9, 2006, 05:21 AM
I'd advice against that. Bad things happens to the player who enters My Room right after the server comes back up from maintenence.

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 9, 2006, 05:22 AM
Yes, and that also happens to be the times when I most need to get in there...
Got an No.071 after MyRoom failiure -_-
But I hammered back in, didn't have to wait 10 mins.

SoujiSeta
Nov 9, 2006, 05:26 AM
Does that mean you managed to get into my room? I've tried and failed 4 times now.

Kanore
Nov 9, 2006, 06:45 AM
Sounds nice. Only took about 5 months. So if our releases mirror Japan's... should take us until March to get this.

... Damn.

kyori
Nov 9, 2006, 07:04 AM
I'll be posting the full details on what was added later if someone doesnt do it before then. I must say tho, my interest in PSU is revitalized http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Saphion
Nov 9, 2006, 07:05 AM
Can any Japanese-savvy user post what the new stuff at the top of this (http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=147) page means...?

Pretty please...?

krika
Nov 9, 2006, 07:06 AM
On 2006-11-09 03:45, Kanore wrote:
Sounds nice. Only took about 5 months. So if our releases mirror Japan's... should take us until March to get this.

... Damn.

Nice 5 months untill i can enyoj (almost) the full game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krika on 2006-11-09 04:08 ]</font>

Kamica
Nov 9, 2006, 07:15 AM
This is going to be the most painful day of school ever.

Schubalts
Nov 9, 2006, 07:33 AM
5 months? Huh? PSU JP came out in September, didn't it?

TwilightSea
Nov 9, 2006, 08:18 AM
I'll believe Sega's lies when they actually back up with their BS for updates. Two-three weeks for our update? I'll believe it when I see it. Until then Sega will view JP > everyone else in the world.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwilightSea on 2006-11-09 05:29 ]</font>

kyori
Nov 9, 2006, 10:22 AM
Yea.. thats total spin PR reply youre getting from SOA there. On the other hand, Bruce's dungeon is awesome! Party switches are back, uses tricktrack from PSO as bgm http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Lyrise
Nov 9, 2006, 10:23 AM
This rocks. Do the quest for Bruce's Dungeon, you'll be pleased to hear the music in there.

BTW, Gravity Dance levels at an inhuman pace, and half of the universe is wearing swimsuits.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lyrise on 2006-11-09 07:24 ]</font>

kyori
Nov 9, 2006, 11:06 AM
Id say most of the new PAs are very easy to level. A welcome addition compared the last few XD

Kamica
Nov 9, 2006, 12:35 PM
On 2006-11-09 04:05, Saphion wrote:
Can any Japanese-savvy user post what the new stuff at the top of this (http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=147) page means...?

Pretty please...?

The page is about technical fixes that Sonic Team made. I wouldn't mind a good translation for this.

Itsuki
Nov 9, 2006, 02:49 PM
I'd like to know what it says about the 10 PA fragments in the Story mode mission. Did they remove the ability to farm it? And are there still no uses for PA fragments?

I went and spent like 60k on PAs. I'm at my cap now... I need to figure out what to get rid of and what to keep. Went and bought the 4 main buffs and a variety of light and dark bullets for my guns, as well as the new dagger PA. Going to take a while to grind these bullets up to level.

Cross
Nov 9, 2006, 02:53 PM
Man, this makes me so tempted to resubscribe to PSU JP http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

... Damn.

Actually less than two and a half months; the game was released on like the third or second last day of August, so it's pretty much just been September, October, and a week and a half in November.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cross on 2006-11-09 11:56 ]</font>

Lyrise
Nov 9, 2006, 03:07 PM
On 2006-11-09 11:49, Itsuki-chan wrote:
I'd like to know what it says about the 10 PA fragments in the Story mode mission. Did they remove the ability to farm it? And are there still no uses for PA fragments?

I went and spent like 60k on PAs. I'm at my cap now... I need to figure out what to get rid of and what to keep. Went and bought the 4 main buffs and a variety of light and dark bullets for my guns, as well as the new dagger PA. Going to take a while to grind these bullets up to level.

Farming the frags is still possible, but getting 10 frags every time was a bug. Basically the game immediately flags the character slot saying that this trial is complete the moment you complete the trial, as opposed to when you beat the entire mission.

I think Kyori and myself may have found something to do with those frags but we're not 100% sure.

As for arts problem, if you're bent on maintaining elemental ability, time to evaluate the weapons you use the most. If not, get rid of anything fire BA related, since virus state outlcasses burn in just about every aspect.

McLaughlin
Nov 9, 2006, 03:11 PM

... Damn.

I was unaware a month and a half (discounting the Beta month) turned into 5 months...

August 31st is when they got the game, September, October is when the official service began, and now November.

Definately not 5 months.

Itsuki
Nov 9, 2006, 03:36 PM
On 2006-11-09 12:07, Lyrise wrote:
I think Kyori and myself may have found something to do with those frags but we're not 100% sure.

As for arts problem, if you're bent on maintaining elemental ability, time to evaluate the weapons you use the most. If not, get rid of anything fire BA related, since virus state outlcasses burn in just about every aspect.

I'll have to poke kyori about that later. I still have a few spots to remove, stuff I don't really need. I'm planning on really skimping down on the techs I have. It'll probably just end up being:

Barta, Digga, RaFoie, RaZonde, Resta, Regen, the 4 main buffs, maybe 2-3 debuffs, GiZonde, DamuBarta... That sounds about right... 14-15 total?

I'm skimping down on bullets a lot. I'm probably going to get rid of some of the stuff that I just don't use... Probably going to go down to just plasma for shotguns and mechguns since I don't really use either since I turned GT. It'll free up some spots.

mechatra
Nov 9, 2006, 05:15 PM
Just out of curiosity could someone put some vids of Gravity dance up?

I'm feeling so left out now that my free time on the JP ver is up and I'm left waiting for the EU release.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

kyori
Nov 10, 2006, 12:34 AM
Bruce's dungeon = can you say PSU Cmode?
no death even with scape!
also no dc, no leader change!
any of the following leads to mission fale

Ether
Nov 10, 2006, 12:40 AM
Wait, if someone disconnects in Bruce's dungeon, the whole party fails? I'm sure thats going to go over well with people with crappy ISPs

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 10, 2006, 12:49 AM
On 2006-11-09 11:49, Itsuki-chan wrote:
I'd like to know what it says about the 10 PA fragments in the Story mode mission. Did they remove the ability to farm it?

Glad I farmed it while I could http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ruby-chan
Nov 10, 2006, 12:49 AM
On 2006-11-08 21:45, AeraLure wrote:
Clumsy's followup post:

Quite honestly, very many people at SEGA HQ are excited that some players have gotten very high levels in such a short play period. In some cases, we're talking full level caps in a variety of Photon Arts and Technics. We're working hard to get updates out to users who are in this category, as well as others looking for some new areas to explore and challenges to overcome.

Content updates for PSU are not as easy as one may think. There is a process that requires testing, localization, as well as content creation and general tweaks/changes. This is a process and it requires time to meet our internal schedule. When we hit our dates, we'll post updates and tell everyone about the next batch.

Right now, we are looking good and should see an update soon.

Content creation and localization? How dumb do they think we are that they think they can BS us by saying they're actually doing new content creation. I suppose there may be some small re-arranging of content to make unique missions, and maybe some character text that can be re-written, but most everything is done.. and if they were actually localizing, then there would be word wrap. I also wouldn't have to type sentences such as this one into several word bubbles.

-Ryuki-
Nov 10, 2006, 03:08 AM
So.. we actually got an update?

It's not a dramtic update, is it? Just some whimpy, stupid buffing skills? (I didn't mean it when I called the buffing skills whimpy or stupid)

Itsuki
Nov 10, 2006, 03:39 AM
This update reeks of awesome. Bruce's is quite different. Drops are kinda meh, reward is huge. But it takes skill. We must have tried like 5 times to S-rank it on C. On C! And this is in a party of 4 level 60s and a me (a level 55). On B we could probably barely make an A-rank, just barely. But we didn't... because someone always died to bill the bears.

Buffs change things quite a bit. I used quite a bit of debuffing as a guntecher. I couldn't do much in the way of buffing since level 11+ buffs lasted like half the level. I didn't notice a damage difference between level low and level 11+ buffs, which is what I suspected. Not sure about debuffs. Could have just been that the damage spread was making the difference unnoticable.

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 10, 2006, 03:43 AM
Yes, and after they give teh awesomeness they decide to throw in a free emergency maintenance.
Never mind that it's a friday evening and nearing peak PSU times in JP, and that it'll be next to impossible to get in until 15 minutes after the servers go up...

But anyway, megid and infection rock!

-Ryuki-
Nov 10, 2006, 03:43 AM
Wait a minute, are you talking about PSU, or.. what?

-Ryuki-
Nov 10, 2006, 03:45 AM
That's right, they're talking about the JP version.

...My mistake.

kyori
Nov 10, 2006, 04:07 AM
My apoligies to jp players. the 18:00 up time was for segalink <_< shortly after I noticed our server down post and its up @ 19:30! Take a nap in the mean time or something.

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 10, 2006, 05:11 AM
Was just surfing the official site while waiting...
450 got broken or something? O.o
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=152

SoujiSeta
Nov 10, 2006, 05:32 AM
Wait, wait....so is it up or down now?

Spellbinder
Nov 10, 2006, 05:36 AM
JP PSU is up now

SoujiSeta
Nov 10, 2006, 05:38 AM
K, I'll get on after south park and a shower. A little tired as I just came back from class.

McFresh_Bot
Nov 10, 2006, 01:16 PM
What exactly is the Partner Machinery re-initialisation Kit? Does it revert your PM back to Level 0 or something? Sorry if this has been asked and answered already in this thread, I've only skimed through it.

DJ_Phantasy
Nov 10, 2006, 02:12 PM
yes i think its called PM zero or something to that effect. it resets all ur stats to 0 if you want to try something new.

-Ryuki-
Nov 11, 2006, 08:11 AM
Y'know, that'll prove useful for people who messed up.

Nemosvalkyrie
Nov 13, 2006, 11:34 AM
its called device zero and yeah, its basically for ppl that dicked up their PM's.

NEW CONTENT FTL....

KG
Nov 18, 2006, 09:38 PM
update..... whens the next one

Arislan
Nov 18, 2006, 10:47 PM
Before December 15th is what was stated by Clumsy. When we know more, the site, likely the main page will be updated.