PDA

View Full Version : Post-Update Drice Crash?

hucast2k6
Nov 8, 2006, 06:33 AM
Once the update is out and has settled down... do you think some items that are worth a serious/stupid amount of cash could crash in price?

For example, I'm after a GigaLine right now, but no way am I going to spend 100k of my hard earned money on it...

In a few weeks, the 'Rabol Hard' (A rank *7 Rare Armor from Tenora Works) will be the thing to have alongside your swanky new expert class... but will it retail at the 100k mark, replacing the GigaLine, or if the price/spec diffrence between the 18k Megaline is anything to go by, will we be looking at 200k+ for it?

Alpha-Hunter
Nov 8, 2006, 06:42 AM
no, they'll use gigaline as the bar and price Rabol hard much higher until people wise up. based on the first couple weeks of the economy it could take a while for most of our player base to wise up. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

AkiraXxx
Nov 8, 2006, 06:44 AM
On 2006-11-08 03:33, hucast2k6 wrote:
Once the update is out and has settled down... do you think some items that are worth a serious/stupid amount of cash could crash in price?

For example, I'm after a GigaLine right now, but no way am I going to spend 100k of my hard earned money on it...

In a few weeks, the 'Rabol Hard' (A rank *7 Rare Armor from Tenora Works) will be the thing to have alongside your swanky new expert class... but will it retail at the 100k mark, replacing the GigaLine, or if the price/spec diffrence between the 18k Megaline is anything to go by, will we be looking at 200k+ for it?

Wait it out. There is no need for super armors and weapons now. You can get around just fine with a 5 star weapon and 4 star armor.

People are only spending ridiculous amounts of money on these other items for bragging rights. Which is going to suck for them once all these "B" items people are spending thousands on, will be for sale at NPC shops.

Trust me, save your money, work up a nice lump of change, when the new stuff is out, everyone else will be so broke from trying to make 5 star +8 grinded weapons and buying 100k armors that it will be the people who actually played smart and saved that will have first dibs on all the good shit.

I have alot of money right now. ALOT, and like i tell people that ask, all i need is my 2 caliburs and my megaline armor to keep me going lol.

hucast2k6
Nov 8, 2006, 07:16 AM
I've got 3 Durandals and a Megaline and it's working out well for me... I can't wait until the update settles so I can switch to fiGunner and buy some better weapons...