PDA

View Full Version : CHEAP PM FEEDING!!!

Zabot
Nov 8, 2006, 10:50 AM
Ok so many people are struggling making the PM they want, here is how you do it the PROFESSIONAL WAY.

Make a new character, put their equiptment in the common storage box, feed it to your PM based on what you want to up.

Newmans start with wands for upping tech

beasts start with powerful swords

and casts start with good rifles etc.

keep doing it over and over and you should be alright.

Peace

Callous
Nov 8, 2006, 10:57 AM
That wouldn't be a hassle at all.

Strider_M
Nov 8, 2006, 11:01 AM
The only problem with this is that it'll take a long time to do this...

But lets see it took me about 3-4 hours to get my Armor to lvl 10... but stripping casts parts give me +8

other weapons only give +4 so that might double to 6-8 hours, not to mention that once the PM gets full I have to wait 12 hours to feed it more..

But they is probably the cheapest way... only thing it costs is TIME...

Krltplps
Nov 8, 2006, 11:03 AM
It is annoying as hell, for a full force PM you'd need to do this 2500 times. Screw that.

Candor
Nov 8, 2006, 11:04 AM
it only takes 25 minutes to strip the characters you need for one feeding (doing armor, strk takes a little longer). really if you can't put up with 25-30 min of repitition, how're you playing this game O.o

-Shimarisu-
Nov 8, 2006, 11:09 AM
Armor based PM is the ONLY PM this method is remotely productive for.

You keep saying it's free. It's not free. Time is money when time spent playing=money drops on floor. In reality too, would you consider something free if you had to work for it? If so, come and stay at my house and clean it top to bottom 24/7. I'll pay you in free cookies. Bring your apron.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2006-11-08 08:11 ]</font>

Realmz
Nov 8, 2006, 11:12 AM
i just got my PM's armor up to 60 using the cast cannibalization meathod, now i'm sprinting to 80 with 6 star foods, restoratives, and boosters.

every 100 items gives something like 12 levels to pow, and 4 levels to technic 16 a feeding isn't too shabby, and thanks to my PM shop the prices probably won't even dent me

Krltplps
Nov 8, 2006, 11:17 AM
On 2006-11-08 08:04, Candor wrote:
it only takes 25 minutes to strip the characters you need for one feeding (doing armor, strk takes a little longer). really if you can't put up with 25-30 min of repitition, how're you playing this game O.o

There is a huge difference between:
1) Actually playing the game andhaving fun killing stuff

or

2) Super boring repetition trying to work outside the game rules to cheat your way to a free PM.

I tried it, but since I'm going full force PM it is the least productive method to level her up. I'd much rather spend that time actually playing a game than working in a menu system.

Candor
Nov 8, 2006, 11:20 AM
On 2006-11-08 08:17, Krltplps wrote:
There is a huge difference between:
1) Actually playing the game andhaving fun killing stuff

or

2) Super boring repetition trying to work outside the game rules to cheat your way to a free PM.

I tried it, but since I'm going full force PM it is the least productive method to level her up. I'd much rather spend that time actually playing a game than working in a menu system.

the only time i don't recommend this is for tech and range PMs. I admit those would take far too long with this method

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Candor on 2006-11-08 08:20 ]</font>

Animefur
Nov 8, 2006, 11:24 AM
Another tip I have found is if you do not cash in your matierial drops (5) that you will get ranged up 9 times out of 10. Lower photons and the like do sap your striking , however, so go an a ramapge after to get the striking just above the next level.It wont level you down ever, so the negatives dont matter.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Animefur on 2006-11-08 08:25 ]</font>