PDA

View Full Version : What casts are really made of...

Augustin
Nov 8, 2006, 12:15 PM
Im just curious,
but why is Caseal's b0obs wiggling?
It scares me.. and why do all boobs wiggle like crazy when u fire the machinegun and not the rest of the body? and... b00bs... ..
*snap*
um, yeah.. and.. um.. why do ALL boobs HAVE to jump around... why cant have not-so-wiggly b00bs...
is there no escape?
I like b00bs.. but..

Deja
Nov 8, 2006, 12:20 PM
Japanese people are open to sexual things. It's true whether you want it to be or not. Hell, it is fine by me.

Edg3
Nov 8, 2006, 12:31 PM
At least it's not as bad as in DOA http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Should't you be focusing on aiming anyway http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

KazuKun
Nov 8, 2006, 12:38 PM
...I never noticed. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif Maybe it's because my Cast's breasts aren't all that big...they only get in the way of aiming a rifle. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

McLaughlin
Nov 8, 2006, 12:43 PM
Cast batteries are charged with the power of ass kicking, and their parts are made of ownage.

That, good sir, is what Casts are made of. t3h b00bi3z 4re m4de 0f t3h squ1shi3z 5tuffz.

Edited t3h typ0z.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeta on 2006-11-08 09:47 ]</font>

Genobee
Nov 8, 2006, 12:54 PM
Wel Kos-mos jiggled and she was made out of titanium and steel

McLaughlin
Nov 8, 2006, 12:58 PM
Funny you should mention that. I've seen probably 20 Kos-moses on the 360 O_o.

DrewSeleski
Nov 8, 2006, 01:00 PM
Sega would probably have got in trouble if they made breast jigglyness a part of the character creation.

Kent
Nov 8, 2006, 01:01 PM
...Despite being called CASTs, they're still androids.

By definition, they're robots with human-like features/relative behavior. From what I can tell and have observed... *cough* Apparently, the bouncing of breasts is a very human-like feature. I'm theorizing that, in PSU, anti-gravity bras have been invented, and CASTs seem to simulate this... :/

Shadow_Wing
Nov 8, 2006, 01:04 PM
Anti....Gravity....bras.....

McLaughlin
Nov 8, 2006, 01:06 PM
On 2006-11-08 10:04, Shadow_Wing wrote:
Anti....Gravity....bras.....

*drooling*

*Waves away thought bubble*

None of you saw anything!!

Genobee
Nov 8, 2006, 01:09 PM
well they oviously wanted to make genders if they where actualy gonna be strict about technology a battle ready robot would neither look humnaoid or have genders. it would realy jsut be stupid to do so.

Genobee
Nov 8, 2006, 01:15 PM
On 2006-11-08 10:01, Kent wrote:

By definition, they're robots with human-like features/relative behavior. From what I can tell and have observed... *cough* Apparently, the bouncing of breasts is a very human-like feature. I'm theorizing that, in PSU, anti-gravity bras have been invented, and CASTs seem to simulate this... :/

Well actualy Andriod refers to a male robot female robots are called Gynoids

Kent
Nov 8, 2006, 01:19 PM
On 2006-11-08 10:15, Genobee wrote:

On 2006-11-08 10:01, Kent wrote:

Well actualy Andriod refers to a male robot female robots are called Gynoids

Don't know where you got this - I used a dictionary:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/android

Android is a robot (automaton, etc.) that represents a human. Nowhere have I seen or heard anything about this "gynoid."

Genobee
Nov 8, 2006, 01:21 PM
Gynoid (from Greek gyneka - woman) is a term used to describe a robot designed to look like a human female, as compared to an android modeled after a male. The term is not common, however, with android often being used to refer to both "genders" of robot. The portmanteaus fembot (female robot) and feminoid (female android) have also been used; the latter sparingly. Gynoid was first used in the writings of British science fiction author Gwyneth Jones and later by Richard Calder.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genobee on 2006-11-08 10:21 ]</font>

Kent
Nov 8, 2006, 01:23 PM
Regardless; by definition, a CAST, male or female, is still an android, though.

Genobee
Nov 8, 2006, 01:26 PM
Yes and no it's common to refer to any creation of man as a male suffix.
here is the true def of andriod

An android is a robot made to resemble a human, usually both in appearance and behavior. The word derives from the Greek andr-, " meaning "man, male", and the suffix -eides, used to mean "of the species; alike" (from eidos "species"). The word droid, a robot in the Star Wars universe, is derived from this meaning. Thus far, androids have remained within the domain of science fiction, frequently in film and television. However, some humanoid robots now exist.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genobee on 2006-11-08 10:28 ]</font>

Kent
Nov 8, 2006, 01:31 PM
Which is basically a restatement of what I just said.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kent on 2006-11-08 10:32 ]</font>

Realmz
Nov 8, 2006, 01:32 PM
and now for a serious answer to a fake problem

casts are made of two materials, the hard traditional idea of an andriod, made from titanium alloys and such, and the other, a synthetic flesh, which is much denser then normal.

if you can't tell the two apart you are an idiot.

now i'm gonna go get a new head http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ShinMaruku
Nov 8, 2006, 02:27 PM
On 2006-11-08 09:54, Genobee wrote:
Wel Kos-mos jiggled and she was made out of titanium and steel

Actually at the end of Xenosaga, it turns out she was "human" so of coruse she'd jiggle and Japanese people are batshit crazy.

ShadowDragon28
Nov 8, 2006, 02:40 PM
On 2006-11-08 09:43, Zeta wrote:
Cast batteries are charged with the power of ass kicking, and their parts are made of ownage.

That, good sir, is what Casts are made of. t3h b00bi3z 4re m4de 0f t3h squ1shi3z 5tuffz.

LMAO. I hope you don't mind me adding this as quote in my sig. with credit to you of course.

Viper472X
Nov 8, 2006, 02:51 PM
Quote Zeta :
t3h b00bi3z 4re m4de 0f t3h squ1shi3z 5tuffz.

Can you say "Quote of the century?"

Apathy
Nov 8, 2006, 03:07 PM
Wow .. i just looked, never noticed before .. I really DO jiggle.

Japan has been fascinated by the Robot girl anyway: Chi, Saber Marrionettes, Ghost in the shell, Armitage III.. Honestly its not all that surprising. If you did some research about Japans "robot girl" fantasies you would come across some pretty wild stuff. Robot girls are about as much as a repressed fantasy as kitty-girls and such. Fan service baby.. all fan service.

As for what makes us jiggle?
Silicone is not just for motherboards you know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Apathy on 2006-11-08 12:15 ]</font>

PaladinRPG
Nov 8, 2006, 03:12 PM
On 2006-11-08 12:07, Apathy wrote:
As for what makes us jiggle?
Silicone is not just for motherboards you know.

LOL. Of course!

McLaughlin
Nov 8, 2006, 03:15 PM
I don't mind at all.

daylight129
Nov 8, 2006, 03:29 PM
Casts are made of love.