PDA

View Full Version : whats the complication?!

TherealEvan
Nov 8, 2006, 02:13 PM
Alright here's the deal. I'm currently a lvl 33 cast and a lvl 8 RA.
I LOVE RAnger
I LOVE using Dual Pistols
I LOVE using Machinegun/Dagger
I LOATHE rifle. shot.

Simple enough, No?

Ok here's my delema.
with the upcoming release of the expert jobs; i'm contemplating recreating my char into a Female human just for the meer sake of being able to use techs better.

I wanna be a Guntecher.

But are the Lv. 10 techniques really worth it?
Should i start my char over just for that reason?
I'm aware casts suck at tech's.
Should i just ignore that? and just adore using S twin's and machines?
Well if anyone could help and lend me a few facts about how handy these spells really are..
That'd be amazing.

Silver_Wyrm
Nov 8, 2006, 02:16 PM
Ok here's my delema.
with the upcoming release of the expert jobs; i'm contemplating recreating my char into a Female human just for the meer sake of being able to use techs better.

I wanna be a Guntecher.

But are the Lv. 10 techniques really worth it?
Should i start my char over just for that reason?
I'm aware casts suck at tech's.
Should i just ignore that? and just adore using S twin's and machines?
Well if anyone could help and lend me a few facts about how handy these spells really are..
That'd be amazing.

Lvel 10 techs will allow you to have a low resta, reverser, and perhaps some lower end buffs/debuffs. Your not gonna be nuking.

No dont restart, if your just gonna use above spells, you really need the tp, ony resta will be effected by it, but will still be a good backup

Go ahead and stick cast, you'll do fine

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver_Wyrm on 2006-11-08 11:17 ]</font>

Kalier
Nov 8, 2006, 02:27 PM
as a guntecher, only buff you'll prolly use is Megistar. sure it damages you, but it's better than spending 4 times as much to cast all 4 buffs seperately.

PALRAPPYS
Nov 8, 2006, 03:01 PM
Stay as a Cast! Don't worry about erasing your character- you still get SUVs you know! And even if you don't use SUVs you still get all that other stuff too, like great accuracy and damage. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Use Resta when you're a Wartecher? I dunno the name, but you'll be fine!