PDA

View Full Version : So how many PSUs do U have?

Pandatron
Nov 8, 2006, 05:17 PM
Simple question just wanna get a quick poll as to how many different combination of PSU people have.

I would create a poll though with the countless combinations it would be difficult.

For myself i have JP and NA PC version. I plan on getting the EU PC version once it's released just to complete the PC set. I'm just curious if anyone else has the some collectors tendency and habits ^_^.

Marks
Nov 8, 2006, 05:19 PM
This is a very unusual thing to collect... even on a PSO/PSU forum.

Veilside
Nov 8, 2006, 05:20 PM
im getting the EU ps2 for online and EU x360 for story mode, its not fair they come out on the 24th

Mystil
Nov 8, 2006, 05:21 PM
I'll be getting the PC version come tommorow. Normally I don't collect diferent versions of the same game because IMO it is a huge waste of money, but I need my screenshots.

TwilightSea
Nov 8, 2006, 05:21 PM
I just have the 360 version. But for PSO I got DC v1., GCN and Xbox.

Souriya
Nov 8, 2006, 05:31 PM
I have JP, and NA PS2 versions. I also I have the NA PC version. I don't really like them..I don't plan on playing them online, i'm waiting until I can get the 360 version.
I don't think I have a habit for collecting these..I'm probably just impatient or something.
I can understand you wanting to complete the set.
Get rid of that annoying feeling of something being incomplete.

Mechageo
Nov 8, 2006, 05:33 PM
I have a NA PC version and a NA PS2 version.

AndrewLD16
Nov 8, 2006, 05:36 PM
NA PC version

RadiantLegend
Nov 8, 2006, 05:39 PM
On 2006-11-08 14:21, Silhouette wrote:
I'll be getting the PC version come tommorow. Normally I don't collect diferent versions of the same game because IMO it is a huge waste of money, but I need my screenshots.

I need someone to take my screenshot. <_<

Pandatron
Nov 8, 2006, 05:40 PM
On 2006-11-08 14:39, Ragolismine wrote:

On 2006-11-08 14:21, Silhouette wrote:

Screenshot off? Maybe i can help ya out.

AndrewLD16
Nov 8, 2006, 05:42 PM
Oh snap. It's Lufia. :noes:

Sinue_v2
Nov 8, 2006, 05:43 PM
I have two copies of PS2 PSU, with one going to a friend. I'm getting a 360 fairly soon, so I'll have the 360 version of PSU as well... not to mention that if I upgrade to a newer computer soon (likely, since I'm in collage and have a lot of rich uncles to mooch off of in the name of education) I'll have the PC version as well.

As it shapes up for the entire franchise, I have:

Phantasy Star
Phantasy Star II
Phantasy Star III
Phantasy Star IV
Phantasy Star Gaiden
Phantasy Star Adventure
Phantasy Star: Eusis Adventure
Phantasy Star: Nei's Adventure
Phantasy Star: Rudger's Adventure
Phantasy Star: Amia's Adventure
Phantasy Star: Kaiz's adventure
Phantasy Star: Huey's Adventure
Phantasy Star: Anne's Adventure
Phantasy Star: Shilka's Adventure
Phantasy Star Collection: GBA
Phantasy Star Generation I Limited Edition (Remake)
Phantasy Star Generation II (Remake)
Phantasy Star Online v.1
Phantasy Star Online v.2
Phantasy Star Online Ep I & II (NGC)
Phantasy Star Online Ep I & II (Xbox)
Phantasy Star Online Ep III
Phantasy Star Online Ep IV Blue Burst (PC)
Phantasy Star Universe
Phantasy Star Universe (360 - Soon)

I think that's it... You could condence the PSII Character adventures into two titles though - since they came in compilations with other non-PS mini-games. They're ISO's also, I don't have the originals. Some of the titles are untranslated, such as the JP only releases.

Pandatron
Nov 8, 2006, 05:44 PM
*bows to greatness of Sinue_v2 list*

@AndrewLD16 - Ya know armor grinding and not doing something else gets really boring. Otherwise i wouldn't make random topics like theses while preparing dinner xD.

Mystil
Nov 8, 2006, 05:50 PM
*pushes Pandatron out of the way gently* >:o......I would take your screenshot http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2006-11-08 14:50 ]</font>

AndrewLD16
Nov 8, 2006, 05:51 PM
haha. I need to farm BADLY tonight.... But I have to go to bed early because I have class in the AM... UGH. >.>

I want to re-open a shop, but eh.... I don't know. Last time it didnt pay off >.>;;

kouran
Nov 8, 2006, 05:52 PM
For PSU I had to buy two copies of the NA PC version and one PS2 copy. As far as the series goes
Sinue_v2 has me beat.