PDA

View Full Version : They really need to add a feature when searching shops....(E

excal
Nov 8, 2006, 05:25 PM
I'm looking to buy someone's old megaline armor.

After sifting throw 20~ shops, they were ALL [B] Megaline. I think a "search exact words" feature or at least exclude boards, or maybe searching just a specific catagory (1, weapon, 2, armor, etc) is needed.

Anyone else agree?

P.S. Anyone want to sell me a Megaline?

Randomness
Nov 8, 2006, 05:34 PM
Get 6 nanocarbons is an option...

excal
Nov 8, 2006, 05:37 PM
That's 15k already, and the board + everything else, I might as well buy one from the shop with no chance of failure.

And this isn't really the point of my topic.

Elleranda
Nov 8, 2006, 05:48 PM
I agree with you. Nothing more I can say than that!

justbrak
Nov 8, 2006, 05:51 PM
I had the exact same experience today. Went through a ton of shops looking for megaline and all I found were boards. Bought one for 2k n the end and I'm going to try to make three of them and sell the other two. The good thing to come out of it all was that I bought an inverter circuit for 2k as well and was sucessful in making my flourescent bulb on the first try.
Dear Sega...Please refine the shop search function.

Phaze37
Nov 8, 2006, 05:55 PM
I know what you mean. I was searching player shops for a used autogun and it was very annoying sifting through all the shops selling dual autoguns and autogun boards.

Razorback
Nov 8, 2006, 06:00 PM
I <3 YoU

AnamanaAU
Nov 8, 2006, 06:03 PM
I've had that problem too, try searching for a gigaline.

excal
Nov 9, 2006, 12:00 AM
I know what you mean.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 9, 2006, 01:14 AM
+"Gigaline" -"[B] Gigaline"

Personally that would be slightly easier, but it'd feel too much like google or something.

JaireLiay
Nov 9, 2006, 01:49 AM
On 2006-11-08 14:55, Phaze37 wrote:
I know what you mean. I was searching player shops for a used autogun and it was very annoying sifting through all the shops selling dual autoguns and autogun boards.

How much you want to pay for it? I have 4 of them=] Though I'd recommend buying the board, that way you can make your own.

Lilium
Nov 9, 2006, 02:05 AM
I'd love this. Though I'd slightly more love a search by price option and multiple pages on the search results list.

Phaze37
Nov 9, 2006, 02:18 AM
On 2006-11-08 22:49, JaireLiay wrote:
How much you want to pay for it? I have 4 of them=] Though I'd recommend buying the board, that way you can make your own.

Thanks for the offer, but this was a few days ago, and during my search I found a very kind player who gave me an autogun grinded 4 times for practically free. So even though it was annoying searching through all the shops that didn't have autoguns, there was a happy ending.