PDA

View Full Version : network unlockables?

Cameroon1027
Nov 8, 2006, 05:55 PM
okay i know that when you play offline story mode that you unlock stuff in extra mode. but now i'm stuck in offline mode where you have to beat the grina beats by magashi. i was wondering if i play online, which i do, do i unlock planets by myself or like in extra mode. do i have to unlock it in offline story mode? please answer.

McLaughlin
Nov 8, 2006, 05:56 PM
Neither. Sega unlocks content periodically.

To kill the Grina Beats just spam the Saber PA.

Cameroon1027
Nov 8, 2006, 05:58 PM
um ok. so i could just go to moatoob at level 1 then? and what does the other thing mean.

McLaughlin
Nov 8, 2006, 06:00 PM
No. Moatoob isn't unlocked yet. Neither is a lot of other stuff.

A PA is a Photon Art. You should have one by now O_o

Cameroon1027
Nov 8, 2006, 06:08 PM
so just like parum and stuff? can players at least pone the stupid de ragan? but i'll stick to extra mode until i get all my stuff set up. expect to see the player called "MEEGIT" in about 2 weeks on a ps2 server.

Ether
Nov 8, 2006, 06:34 PM
Online you can go to Parum and Neudaiz at level 1, but you won't live very long

Kano-Okami
Nov 8, 2006, 06:44 PM
Sense this has turned into a Q&A,
Do level restrictions apply to most quest? Or can you try your luck at lv 1 against a lv 15 enemy?

Cameroon1027
Nov 8, 2006, 07:31 PM
you probably could not. since a lot of quests have a level require. and if you could, you would get poned.

Raifen
Nov 8, 2006, 07:55 PM
you can get Poned rofl, wtf is that, like the pronunciation of pwnd?
Also know u cant bring your extra mode character Online, so the point of setting things up and then comming online, I dont quite understand.

Cameroon1027
Nov 8, 2006, 08:25 PM
yeah, that's how i spell it. and i know that about the extra mode thing. and i just want to play online with other people and not npcs all the time. and besides the npc's don't even hit the enimies most of the time. so it wastes time! i'l probably be on in about a week or two. remember look for a midget beast names either KAI or Meedgit.