PDA

View Full Version : PSU: PM Revelation

xTATANTULAx
Nov 8, 2006, 06:51 PM
Punch me in the face if I'm wrong or if this has already been said...

What's stopping one from recreating their character multiple times and giving the start up weapons to another character for PM raising.

I that works than multiple characters could relay as many items as they can to a central player, saving them for his PM.

Tell me where I'm wrong.

EDIT: I'm referring to Network mode obviously, this can be done independently on solo mode.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xTATANTULAx on 2006-11-08 15:52 ]</font>

Numnuttz
Nov 8, 2006, 06:53 PM
this has been thought of and discused multiple times. with calculations on how many characters you would need to make to fully evovle yoru pm into teh 400 series.

hucast21
Nov 8, 2006, 06:53 PM
On 2006-11-08 15:51, xTATANTULAx wrote:
Punch me in the face if I'm wrong or if this has already been said...

What's stopping one from recreating their character multiple times and giving the start up weapons to another character for PM raising.

I that works than multiple characters could relay as many items as they can to a central player, saving them for his PM.

Tell me where I'm wrong.

EDIT: I'm referring to Network mode obviously, this can be done independently on solo mode.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xTATANTULAx on 2006-11-08 15:52 ]</font>

You're not wrong, you got it right.

s3rial
Nov 8, 2006, 06:54 PM
Nothing, except for the outright tedium of it all. In fact, some people do do this.

xTATANTULAx
Nov 8, 2006, 06:56 PM
Ok Thank you.

Evolution
Nov 8, 2006, 07:30 PM
lol, funny you should mention this because I actually talked to someone early on psu (360) that did this exact same thing.. I started doing it yesterday because I JUST started feeding my PM however the whole process takes a really long time.

Especially on the 360 when it does the whole 'can't connect' thing which makes it even slower. I guess if you're really dedicated go for it, I don't think I am, so I've resorted to just buying a ton of 1 star weapon boards and making them to feed my PM, that and going around shops looking for cheap crap weapons http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Shimarisu-
Nov 8, 2006, 07:43 PM
It's not worth it for the time invested on anything other than a DEFENSIVE PM.

Ryogen
Nov 8, 2006, 07:45 PM
It's not worth it, espically investing days and days opun it just to get your pm to level. It could possibly take over 3 months.

-Shimarisu-
Nov 8, 2006, 07:49 PM
The only way it's possibly worth it on a non-defensive PM, is if you are stripping weapons ALONGSIDE your clothes/parts in order to feed PMs OTHER than your defensive PM.

Which is what I do, but still, it's only a top up method. My main methods of raising are and always have been buying low cost items from player shops.