PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm going to play offline mode to try stuff out. :O

Nestahima
Nov 8, 2006, 06:54 PM
I think I'm going to play offline mode to try stuff out. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Offline mode has all of the spells, all of the weapons, and all of the expert classes, right?

I haven't touched offline yet, but I'm starting to think -- I'm having a hard time choosing which class to play. I think I would have an easier time if I had access to all of the spells/weapons, etc.

Would it be a good idea to test this on offline, or should I keep leveling up my online characters so I don't fall behind?

hucast21
Nov 8, 2006, 06:56 PM
On 2006-11-08 15:54, Nestahima wrote:
I think I'm going to play offline mode to try stuff out. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Offline mode has all of the spells, all of the weapons, and all of the expert classes, right?

I haven't touched offline yet, but I'm starting to think -- I'm having a hard time choosing which class to play. I think I would have an easier time if I had access to all of the spells/weapons, etc.

Would it be a good idea to test this on offline, or should I keep leveling up my online characters so I don't fall behind?

No Axes, grenade launchers and some other weapons in offline. Those are for online only IIRC.

Mac2492
Nov 8, 2006, 06:59 PM
No, it doesn't have all of the weapons and spells... It has a limited selection of rares and goodies, but I think some S-rank items are missing, in addition to axes, grenade launchers, and fans. (I'm only pointing that out because I need to say what's missing... and... I WANTED FANS!)

Nestahima
Nov 8, 2006, 07:06 PM
Hm, so the high level spells, buffs, etc., still aren't in the offline?

Mwabwetumba
Nov 8, 2006, 07:08 PM
Things not available offline:

Expert Classes (you can only choose between HU, RA and FO
Axes,Fans,Grenade Launchers
Certain Rares

Thats all I know at the moment..

ZeldaSerenade
Nov 8, 2006, 07:12 PM
Not only is offline missing Axes, Fans, Grenade launchers, and expert classes, but it's far easier to level by playing Free missions. I have a Lv67 CAST after about 20 hours of play, and I know some people who have Lv20-25 characters after 55+ hours of play.

Although, offline all spells and Photon Arts can go up to Level 30, and each class can use all S-Rank weapons for that respective class (Hunters can use all S-Rank Melee weapons, Rangers all S-Rank Guns, Forces All S-Rank Rods and Wands). There is more available offline than online, though shortly that will change.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZeldaSerenade on 2006-11-08 16:13 ]</font>