PDA

View Full Version : Why do Hajirods cost so much? (X360)

Nestahima
Nov 8, 2006, 07:56 PM
Seriously. Five star melee weapons don't cost more than 10k, but Hajirods I see are upward of +15k non-grinded. What is up with this?

Randomness
Nov 8, 2006, 07:57 PM
Because not as many people play Neudaiz, so theres less mats on the market, and probably also because striking PMs are easier to raise than Technic ones.

Evolution
Nov 8, 2006, 08:00 PM
well on the 360 version the only hajirod you can buy is the board, and the board is 9250 i think? also the ingredients required to make it go well over 6 k, so 15k is pretty reasonable.

I know because I've seen too many hajirods that are too expensive so I decided to get the board and make em myself.. the board can make 3 hajirods.. I've failed making it twice.. the whole thing so far has cost me around 20k.. I really don't know if i want to buy the ingredients again just to fail again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

If you do see a Hajirod around 15 k buy it, its definatly a GOOD deal...

roygbiv
Nov 8, 2006, 08:01 PM
hmm only thing I can really think of is too much demand, considering it is one of the two 5* casting weapons and people seem to not like wands as much...
Compounded with people not playing Neudaiz as much -> creating a lack in supply of cheap Neu Ash and Speral.

Probably people just being jerks and realizing that it is the only force weapon that people will want and then going and charging outrageous prices. (canes <3)

Randomness
Nov 8, 2006, 08:02 PM
Canes will probably be more popular when Expert classes are realeased, as of them, only Fortecher gets rods.

Nani-chan
Nov 8, 2006, 08:43 PM
It's more costly to make a tech pm. 90% of (tier 2+) pms are striking atm.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2006-11-08 17:43 ]</font>

JaireLiay
Nov 8, 2006, 08:48 PM
Hah. I've made a Hajirod on my first try with my PM, and its Level 21 now, mainly striking to be raised to a 420. If I can make the other two, Ill be selling them for cheaper.

hucast21
Nov 8, 2006, 08:56 PM
A little off topic. There is a level 50 Newman force on Uni 1, who goes by Lucifer and he has 4 Hajirods. 3 of them are grinded to +8, and his main is +9. I was like wtf when I viewed his weapons. >_>

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 8, 2006, 11:17 PM
lol some people have *cough* no life.

Thats not the only person there is sombody else that has like 5 of them all highly grinded with all the other best stuff too.

I dont know if I want one or not, I got a slyrod as my first staff/rod and even tho it holds 4 spells the casting time sucks, gives the mobs too much time to come at you when you solo and if your in a group you lose your handgun to tag enemies with and also as of now you cant put all of the same element on there so you lose any damage bonus unless you leave 2 slots on it empty.

So I for one am going to try to make the 5* wand unless the hajirod stats are much much better.